NHL Off-Season 2005/06

Suigi

Just went on Comcast Sportsnet site. No such report on Forsberg.

It was on TV. I was watching the 6:30 PM SportsNITE and right at the beginning they broke in and reported the signing. They said it is 100% signed, and that the Flyers will now be trading J.R. ASAP to make cap room.

YEa, just saw it on TSN.com. Comcast's sports site sucks.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeremy Roenick was traded to the L.A. Kings.

No word on who (if anyone) the Flyers got back.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Well, after looking at the Forsberg deal. I think Niedermayer will stay in NJ. Forsberg will get a little over 5 million dollars per year. He was expected to get the same amount as Nieds. The Devils offered about 6.8 for Niedermayer. Using Forsberg as a guy I think the Devils will be the high bidder. GM's are reluctant to give the max to a player.

That is pretty amazing.

So BIG name players that have been traded:

Peca: to EDM

Pronger: to EDM

Roenick: to LA

Many more trades with good players, but both Roenick and Peca trades are both surprices to me

Is this official yet? I know it's been rumoured, but is there a link you have?

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

All I have is that they broke into SportsNITE at the end to report it. They said it was breaking news, and didn't report the other side of the deal.

No link, I'm only the messenger.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

All I have is that they broke into SportsNITE at the end to report it. They said it was breaking news, and didn't report the other side of the deal.

It metions in the TSN article that NHL sources are suggesting that JR will be moved to the Kings.

It metions in the TSN article that NHL sources are suggesting that JR will be moved to the Kings.

Yeah, I read that. On SportsNite they broke in and said it was already done.

Goddam, Clarkie is moving fast today!

damn, my head's spinnin :wacko: Foppa's in Philly, Peca's back in Edmonton, Pronger's an Oiler, JR's a King...i aint goin downstairs nooh mooore :blink:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Just in on radio conversation with JR

He said the LA Kings deal is NOT official, he is also looking at the Phoenix Coyotes

but is likely at this point to end up in LA unless Phoenix offers something better

Just in on radio conversation with JR

He said the LA Kings deal is NOT official, he is also looking at the Phoenix Coyotes

but is likely at this point to end up in LA unless Phoenix offers something better

it is true, Phoenix and Philly are still trying to work out a last minute deal to get JR back to Phoenix. He has said that he wants to come back here.

Here's a list of trades and free-agent aquisitions I have compiled just over the last few DAYS. . . .

BLUES

Eric Brewer

Doug Lynch

Jeff Woywitka

OILERS

Mike Peca

Chris Pronger

BRUINS

Brian Leetch

ISLANDERS

Miroslav Satan

Mike York

FLYERS

Peter Forsberg

Derian Hatcher

PANTHERS

Joe Nieuwendyk

KINGS

Pavol Demitra

BLUE JACKETS

Adam Foote

And as for Roenick I too heard that Pheonix was involved in the trae talks but that the deal between PHI and LA/PHX may not go down for up to 48 hours

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

I just pinched myself, and I can officially confirm that this is NOT a dream!

What a week!

Archived