Milwaukee Bucks Concepts

daisydukes

I started the bucks concepts because i could not stand the barney entourage for another moment. I got in my car with michael j. fox, and we went back to the future. Got the green's back and trashed the purple nurples. C&C is apreciated:

mil.png

I am what I eat.

It's a really simple concept but it works well (like a few of the recent NBA redesigns). I like the colour set. Is that black or a dark-dark-green?... having trouble making it out on my laptop screen.

liverpool-1.png

Other than the double shadowing on the home jerseys, I actually really like these. Why not just have the darker green with the lighter green as the drop shadow, and ditch the white in the middle?

And I am not sure that you need an alternate that differs from the road unis ONLY by a few shades of green or two. Unless you're asking us which green would work - in which case, I like the lighter green. Limiting yourself to essentially two colors (white/green) with a trim color that is just a darker green eliminates the need for a 3rd jersey, as there really isn't a 3rd color that differs enough from the first two to warrant it getting its own jersey.

Sometimes, less really is more. Well done!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Black? Really? All the more reason not to have them - they look green on my monitor, and close enough to your road greens to be very difficult to distinguish one from the other over the course of the games.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Michael Redd wears #22, not #24 (Desmond Mason's number)

The color scheme is all right, but it's never a good idea to use a lighter color for a drop shadow. Green lettering with black shade/shadow would do a lot better job of making the wordmarks/number pop.

QPR%20Sig.png

Black? Really? All the more reason not to have them - they look green on my monitor, and close enough to your road greens to be very difficult to distinguish one from the other over the course of the games.

Then your monitor is in desperate need of calibration.

I understand not liking black, but that green, on a calibrated monitor, is nowhere *NEAR* black.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

Archived