Banff Hockey

iDonovan

I am not sure if this goes here cause it was a concept but now is going to be the new logo for the Banff Hockey Academy. They are a Junior 'B" team that is changing from the Icemen to the Bears. I had to change the logo a few time because they felt the bear looked a little to mean. What do you think? These are logos for apparel, jerseys, and business package.

banff.jpg

Wow, excellent work! Bears are supposed to be mean, so are hockey players. The mortarboard mountains and tassel combination is a nice touch, too!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I'm going to move this to Concepts, since it's a user posting their own concept work. I know it's going to be a used logo, but so are some of the higher-end concepts.

Also, gentlemen, I ask that you keep this civil. That exchange is more than enough baiting for one thread.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

That is amazing.

I would have liked to have seen the original mean looking one.

Here's what it's still better than, in my opinion.

Baylor

Brown UniversityHershey AHL Hockey

Mercer University

Washington Univ (St Louis)

Fresno Pacific Coast Baseball

Memphis NBA

U of Montana

Come to think of it, Drew University Rangers is about the only bear logo I can think of that I put in front of it.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I think the head by itself would be a great jersey logo--it looks mean without looking goofy--the way so many "mean" looking logos do...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived