Sign in to follow this  
Brass

Royals Concept

Nothing much, just getting rid of black and replacing with gold.

Kansas_City_Royals.png

C&C welcome as always.

I like it. I dont rely mind the black accents they have now, but I know alot of people do. So if they had to change it to somthing like this it would deffinetly be cool.

I like it. I always associate the word royal with gold so I like the idea of adding more gold to the jersey.

A little gold goes a long way, especially when it isn't being overdone like the Pittsburgh Penguins or the St. Louis Rams... Those guys shoulda stuck with yellow-gold.

I'm with ShaftDu on this one. I like the redesign, and gold is a logical choice given the team nickname (as equally logical as the black is illogical). The hat's fine in royal and white - maybe a gold button on top?

OK, I'm only going to say this one more time...

GOLD DOES NOT WORK AS A DROP SHADOW COLOR!

Whew, now that that's done with, carry on...

No, the gold doesn't work as a drop shadow.

But it sure looks great as an outline. Just look at the gold outline on the cap's KC. Outstanding. I'll bet the concept would look great if gold was used as an outline instead of a shadow for the Royals script.

Brass - very nice. As a Royals fan, I would be very proud to wear this out and about!!! :notworthy:

hmm...interesting...i like it :grin:

i think that you should get rid of all the shadowing the royals put in a few years back, and then outline "Royals" in gold. do the same with the letters and numbers. also, i would like to see a gold "KC" on the cap with a gold button on the top. also, being from st. Louis where we dont have vests, i think it would be cool to think about making a regular sleeved jersey and putting all this stuff on it. just my opinion, though.

overall i like it :notworthy:

eight thumbs up