Rockets uni

CDunn

I was looking on Fanhome and they had a pic of the new uni.  I never saw the picture because the NBA nixed it.  But there is this.  It's like the uniform we saw on the guy sitting at the desk, facing sideways.  Only this is better.  Never trust a game, but this does reflect that picture.

UNIFORM

good find sabres!  looks pretty close to the one on the taiwan nba site.  so this has to be it.  i like it.  retro-futura i think we'll call it.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I saw it in Fanhome earlier today and I thought it looked much better than the previous one. I don't know by how much. Maybe I need to apply some differential equations or some complex numbers to figure it out.  :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Jersey looks ok, but that is one HORRIBLE representation of Yao Ming.

I had to look at the number to figure out who that was. That is indeed one horrible representation of Yao. Game is probably gonna suck, but it's good for one thing. Sneak peaks of new unis.

I like the uniforms though.

sig09.jpg

Jersey looks ok, but that is one HORRIBLE representation of Yao Ming.

I had to look at the number to figure out who that was. That is indeed one horrible representation of Yao. Game is probably gonna suck, but it's good for one thing. Sneak peaks of new unis.

I like the uniforms though.

on the gaming front, i own nba jam 2000 (at least until thursday) when they tried to go half JAM/half sim with it...jam part was cool, sim part was subpar.  apparently this is going back to basics.

anyway, back on topic, better view, but i'll wait til they officially make steve francis the happiest man in the world :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Looks good so far! Prefer to take this with a pinch of salt! The article that Pantone had up on his site said that the design was a couple of generations away from the finished article, so there may still be changes, and if the graphics in the game aren't that great, then maybe they are too fussed on getting the uni dead right at this stage either!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived