WHO WANTS TO CREATE MY LOGO?

DinoCostaSportsRadio

Ladies...and gentleman.

I have a unique and distinctive opportunity for those who may be interested.

My name is Dino Costa.

I host a sports talk radio program in Denver, Colorado, that is a radical departure form the status quo programs that dot the landscape.

My website address is www.dinocosta.com

Please refer to it for any information you may seek.

I am set to come out with a line of Dino Costa products...everything form hats, to shirts, to jackets, to coffee mugs, to you name it.

I could go with the existing banner atop my program website if I wanted to...however, in looking oevr some of the work many of you talented individuals have procured with various designs on Chris Creamers website...I thought I would throw out a bone and see who might be game?

Here is your chance to develop my brand new "official" logo.

This logo will be plastered on everything Dino Costa...including the website.

I am offering you the chance to point out to anyone you wish to that your logo is adorned on my website, my official materials, my marketing brochures...basically everything that has the Dino Costa name attached to it.

There is no monetary compensation involved - then again, I'll bet that a good many of you would redesign many a teams uniforms for gratas if it got you some attention and perhaps started you on your way to a design career?

The parameters are these:

The color scheme must stay consistent with the Red, Black, and White, that I currently possess.

However, another color can be included if it looks good and is pleasing to the eye.

Obviously the Dino Costa Show revolves around three letters: D-C-S...and I'm looking for a bold and creative, progressive, and dynamic mark here. Get radical. However, stay professional...be unique.

One logo--an alternate logo is also possible...bear in mind that my likeness does not have to be included within the logo(s) itself, in fact I would prefer that it isn't included.

Make it stylistic, make it something that can brand my program for the next 5-10 years ahead.

What you will receive is the recognition that comes with developing this logo--and I'll also throw you one of each product (hats-shirts-mugs-etc) once the final design is picked and chosen to represent the program.

The DinoCosta Show is heard over the Radio Colorado Network of stations, reaching over 87% of the Rocky Mountain State. The program can be accessed form anywhere in the world off of my official program website.

Anyone who would like to give this a try, please feel free to email any art work to the following email address: dino@rcnnetwork.com

This could be a fantastic opportunity - and unlike the mock-ups you present on Chris's site--this one will have a very realistic chance of actually becoming a reality.

Want in?

Lets go!

Kindest regards,

DINO COSTA

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to be an :censored: or anything, but since you are set to come out with a line of stuff and profit from the logo, there should be some sort of compensation, be it an up front payment or a share of the profits.

I'm sorry for forgetting this - but please feel free to call me on my cell phone at anytime should you have any questions and or ideas: 720-280-3514

dc

and be prepared for a bombardment of prank phone calls

Joshua I appreciate your concerns and idea.

However please be advised that I make nothing in the way of any kin dof a profit for my merchandise--anything we accumulate is all given to charity...every cent.

Thats very noble of you. In that case I would maybe consider some merchandise as compensation.

I believe I already stated that some free merchandise is a part of my offer.

Got any good ideas Josh?

Sorry, I do not read well at 2 in the morning, especially when I have to be at work at 5.

I wasn't trying to bust your balls or anything, its just a lot of times people come in and expect stuff for free.

As far as ideas, I have some other projects right now, but I might be able to squeeze something in.

I believe I already stated that some free merchandise is a part of my offer.

Got any good ideas Josh?

Sorry, I do not read well at 2 in the morning, especially when I have to be at work at 5.

I wasn't trying to bust your balls or anything, its just a lot of times people come in and expect stuff for free.

As far as ideas, I have some other projects right now, but I might be able to squeeze something in.

even though josh and I may not get along at times, he is maybe the best here, i'd trust him with your merchandise, he's a very trust worthy person here.

Thanks for the inquiry.

I'm actually on several stations - the program penetrates upwards of 87% of the state of Colorado.

In Denver I'm on AM-1060

In Vail AM-610

In Colorado Springs AM-1560

In Buena Vista AM-1450

All of this information is listed on the program website at: www.dincosta.com

Program debuted after a two year Denver and Colorado absence on July 18, 2005.

Thanks for remembering me from my AM-560 Denver days!

Hey Dino,

I'm going to throw this out here on the boards to get some C&C ... if you like it, I can e-mail you a copy.

dinocostashow.gif

Let me know what you think.

Hey Glenn...you are THISCLOSE my friend...but I don't like the font you used for the name of my show...but that is very good!

Here are three more font choices for consideration ...

dinocostashow2.gif

Archived