Grizzlies concept set

Discrim

MYYY eyes!

nice creativity tho...

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

very disturbing

they look like prison uniforms. more fitting for the blazers i think. OHHHH

ya shoulda seen what I did to poke fun at Rashad McCants' comparison of playing at UNC to being incarcerated :hockeysmiley: now THAT was a prison concept if there ever was one...and I couldn't let it go without the obligatory orange jumpsuit alt :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Hmm. Not very flattering for those who feel somewhat self-conscious about their personal appearance and/or weight. I suppose that's why pinstripes are so cherished in sports. Still, I wonder why offensive linemen have yet to make a push for pinstriped football jerseys... :therock:

Seriously, this is very creative work, but it'd get a little hard on me eyes after a while. :wacko:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Horizontal stripes. Eww...

Beyond that, I rank it in my Top 5 'Scrim Specials.

Now... I gotta see what you've done to my beloved UNC.gif for Rashad. Hell, I read carolinasucks.com, I can stomach whatever you've got!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Horizontal stripes. Eww...

Now... I gotta see what you've done to my beloved UNC.gif for Rashad. Hell, I read carolinasucks.com, I can stomach whatever you've got!

What's all this with McCants? I've heard nothing about anything. Someone enlighten me.

Horizontal stripes.  Eww...

Now... I gotta see what you've done to my beloved UNC.gif for Rashad.  Hell, I read carolinasucks.com, I can stomach whatever you've got!

What's all this with McCants? I've heard nothing about anything. Someone enlighten me.

consider yourself enlightened...Jailhouse Rock at Chapel Hill

shoot, it wasn't complete without the jumpsuit :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived