Coyotes new logo found

Sleeping Frogs

1)  Heartily approve of the new reduced color scheme.

2) Eagerly await a simpler, Toronto-style jersey.

3) WHile it's clearly not awful, really hope there is more to the new logo than that.  I don't care for it.  Like someone said, hopefully there are versions with a moon or something.

When all is said and done, this update will probably be good overall, but if that is it for a new primary logo, I'm for the moment underwhelmed.

I hope this is a refreshing appraisal from me....no doom and gloom "worst thing I've ever seen" proclimations.  Just "meh".

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Besides colors, which were given, I'm not seeing the resemblance.

I've heard the uniforms are a more classical style, namely similar to Toronto. So I put these toghether. Let's see how they compare when the real ones come out.

Home&Road

I'm not sure that they will look like those ones.  They look very similar to the New Jersey Devils uniforms with increased light colour trim.  I can't see the NHL going for this one.

I heard it's supposed to look similar to both the Leafs and the old school Devils uniforms.  Those kind of fit those criteria.  (Although I'm not sure if they'll have the underarm mesh.)

Their pants better be black.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I may be in the minority (probably), but I'm a fan of the current logo - when it's just the head. The body is kind of lame. But the head is cool. I like the geometrical shapes, the references to the southwest and it's traditions, etc. And the "moon" secondary is very good too.

They Coyotes' stuff was unique and went well with the location. Making it more mainstream will hurt it more than help it, IMHO.

yeah, but teams are now on this kick where they will do anything to be taken seriously.  I thought the current scheme, while not as button-down as say the Maple Leafs or Blackhawks, was cool and nice.  I didn't really care for the logos, but I liked the southwesterny style of the jerseys.

You "understand it looking too streamlined or neat to be a coyote, but it is good none the less"?

If it's "too streamlined or neat to be a coyote", then why use it as the logo for a team called the Phoenix Coyotes? I mean, how is it going to be a "good" logo for the Phoenix Coyotes, if it's not the best representation of what a coyote looks like?

Phoenix Angry Greyhounds.

Brian in Boston

Archived