Coyotes new logo found

Sleeping Frogs

Not bad.  Not what i had predicted, but not bad.  Have to see a better view, but at least it is better than the currents.  Good Find!

Looks like Brick, Cream, and Black.

Now find those unis!

They likely didn't have the jerseys done in time for the game.

Colour me crazy, but I think I like the "old" logo better than this, from what I can see.  I liked the southwest feel, though it could have used a little cleaning up.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The red looks like it might match their current "Brick Red" (which seems more purple to me) but I can't tell if the "cream" matches their "sand" color.

Just to clarify:

Current Coyotes Brick Red = Avalanche Burgundy

I looks like a houling coyote head.  And how it's angled it look like one of those skull heads you'd find in the desert, although the coyote's skin is on there.  

As for the current jerseys being used, first off remember it is a beta.  If note on some of EA's screenshots, they still use Anaheim's soon to be old jerseys.  So the video game makers may not have access to the jerseys, but the logos.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

We'll obviously have to wait until the unveiling to get a better idea. Granted, most sports logos are stylized depictions of the team mascot, but I'd prefer a coyote that appeared a bit "rougher around the edges". You know, an animal fending for itself in a wild, desert habitat.

This seems so stylized that it looks less like a coyote than... oh, I guess I'd describe it as a really angry greyhound.

Brian in Boston

Besides colors, which were given, I'm not seeing the resemblance.  

I've heard the uniforms are a more classical style, namely similar to Toronto.  So I put these toghether.  Let's see how they compare when the real ones come out.

Home&Road

Archived