NFL Style Guides

Nick 1733

Alright, everyone has been wondering where they are and what I've been doing. I thought I'd throw out this preview to my NFL Style Guides. Due to copywright issues, I cannot release the vector format files of them. I'll release standard size issue .gif's and larger issue .jpg's.

Here's a sample of what is to come!

Looks awesome! One minor problem, though...

The B and the R in the sleeve shield are the old style...notice the wings coming out from the top left side of each letter. The current sheild, while retaining the same overall design, uses a B similar to the one on the pants and an R of the same style as well. Plus the wordmark "RAVENS" at the top is changed just a tiny bit.

Just letting you know. Other than that, these are great.

EDIT: Here's a pic.

113865-x.jpg

galaxy.png

Looks awesome! One minor problem, though...

The B and the R in the sleeve shield are the old style...notice the wings coming out from the top left side of each letter. The current sheild, while retaining the same overall design, uses a B similar to the one on the pants and an R of the same style as well. Plus the wordmark "RAVENS" at the top is changed just a tiny bit.

Just letting you know. Other than that, these are great.

EDIT: Here's a pic.

113865-x.jpg

Oh fun, yet another logo I have to do. Oh well, I like doing it. I'll have that corrected in the final ones.

Archived