NFL Style Guides

Nick 1733

Alright, everyone has been wondering where they are and what I've been doing. I thought I'd throw out this preview to my NFL Style Guides. Due to copywright issues, I cannot release the vector format files of them. I'll release standard size issue .gif's and larger issue .jpg's.

Here's a sample of what is to come!

Cool work.

Any chance you'll add the official Process Color (PANTONE, PMS, or what ever) values in there as well, or are there copyright issues with that as well?

I cannot release that information either. Again, yes, it pertains to copywright issues.

Looks awesome! One minor problem, though...

The B and the R in the sleeve shield are the old style...notice the wings coming out from the top left side of each letter. The current sheild, while retaining the same overall design, uses a B similar to the one on the pants and an R of the same style as well. Plus the wordmark "RAVENS" at the top is changed just a tiny bit.

Just letting you know. Other than that, these are great.

EDIT: Here's a pic.

113865-x.jpg

Looks awesome! One minor problem, though...

The B and the R in the sleeve shield are the old style...notice the wings coming out from the top left side of each letter. The current sheild, while retaining the same overall design, uses a B similar to the one on the pants and an R of the same style as well. Plus the wordmark "RAVENS" at the top is changed just a tiny bit.

Just letting you know. Other than that, these are great.

EDIT: Here's a pic.

113865-x.jpg

Oh fun, yet another logo I have to do. Oh well, I like doing it. I'll have that corrected in the final ones.

Archived