My best concept ever!

OB33

This is the logo that I'll be using for my EFL team the Columbus Sharks. I still have to add in the Columbus into this logo/wordmark. I'm probably going to add it in between the A and the R.

sharksword3he.png

C&C

This is the logo that I'll be using for my EFL team the Columbus Sharks. I still have to add in the Columbus into this logo/wordmark. I'm probably going to add it in between the A and the R.

sharksword3he.png

C&C

Wow! That's even kewler than the Edmonton rush !!!11!!!one11!!

Here's an idea that lopernv came up with.

sharks_revised.gif

I just thought I'd throw that out there to see what you thought. And introduce my secondary and possibly helmet logo.

secondshark3il.png

When I was thinking of this logo I was trying to go with something along the lines of the Chicago Enforcers. But I think I ended up with the Capital City Bombers. Oh well.

C&C

OB33, this is a great logo concept. truly original. I'd work on the eyes, lose the outline on the teeth ( so that they're sharp)... and also, seperate the R from the K a little, (on the bottom I think) I can see that doing well on a T-shirt or whatever, and not to be limited to "fantasy" league.

OB33, this is a great logo concept. truly original. I'd work on the eyes, lose the outline on the teeth ( so that they're sharp)... and also, seperate the R from the K a little, (on the bottom I think) I can see that doing well on a T-shirt or whatever, and not to be limited to "fantasy" league.

Well, I have one that shrapens the teeth a bit more, but I'll have to custom shape the teeth with an outline, and the newer design give a little more space between the letters.

I'd stick w/ the blue as primary color... and somehow , connect the "gills" / H horizontal so that it flows more as the rest of the letters... and make a round , more intimidating eye, possibly sharper points on high and low "fins" / A

i like lopernv's lightblue/dark blue the best, and this alternate witht he c is okay, but it doesn't fit with the logo you have. I like the shark logo and i dont think an alt. like that would fit, you have to stick with the original, but maybe put some new colors in! that is the coolest really simple logo i have ever seen. you got a little lucky the letters happened to work but that is a lot of skill! :D

Archived