Giants-Saints

bhambruiser

Wel being from Alabama you were likely gonna still get teh Giants Saints on ABC

I thought it was a national change of channel - start on ABC, then switch to ESPN...It's not regional coverage.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On the plus side, at least you don't have to suffer through the Sunday Night broadcast team.

Honestly, the Sunday Night team isn't too bad. I think John Madden's gotten pretty annoying over the years.

Madden has been a few bricks short of a fireplace for quite awhile now, but he doesn't get on my nerves like Theismann and McGuire do. And Al Michaels is sooooo good at calling football games. He is by far the best in the business.

6uXNWAo.png

Wel being from Alabama you were likely gonna still get teh Giants Saints on ABC

I thought it was a national change of channel - start on ABC, then switch to ESPN...It's not regional coverage.

it is...they must have made a mistake- because now skins/boys are on abc and saints/giants is on espn

On the plus side, at least you don't have to suffer through the Sunday Night broadcast team.

Honestly, the Sunday Night team isn't too bad. I think John Madden's gotten pretty annoying over the years.

Madden has been a few bricks short of a fireplace for quite awhile now, but he doesn't get on my nerves like Theismann and McGuire do. And Al Michaels is sooooo good at calling football games. He is by far the best in the business.

1) Al Michaels sucks significant balls. His brodcasting skills are about the same as my grammar skills... no so gooder.

2) The Sunday Night team is by far the best broadcast team in the business, and should have neen promoted to MNF next year, instead of making us suffer through Michaels and his ego once again...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

1) Al Michaels sucks significant balls. His brodcasting skills are about the same as my grammar skills... no so gooder.

2) The Sunday Night team is by far the best broadcast team in the business, and should have neen promoted to MNF next year, instead of making us suffer through Michaels and his ego once again...

The SNF crew is the worst crew in sports.

No they aren't. They move up the list now that Gary Thorne and Bill Clement are no longer a crew however the Sunday night crew is still behind Joe Buck and Tim McCarver for worst crew in sports broadcasting.

False.

They're not THE worst, but they rank right up there, just behind Buck/McCarver and Marv Alberts/anyone.

Wow.. you guys don't know what good broadcasting is and isn't....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

False.

They're not THE worst, but they rank right up there, just behind Buck/McCarver and Marv Alberts/anyone.

Wow.. you guys don't know what good broadcasting is and isn't....

Wait a minute... you're calling Buck and Albert bad? Wow. So is Fran Healy the ideal sports broadcaster to you?

As for this whole confusion, I understand this is old now, but this is how it went:

In the entire NY/LA regions and parts of MS/AL as well as other select areas, the Giants-Saints game began on ABC at 7:30 and remained there for its duration. At 9:00 PM, Cowboys-Redskins began on ESPN. At the conclusion of the Giants-Saints game, Cowboys-Redskins was switched to ABC in progress, and ESPn went on with normal programming.

In all other markets, it was the opposite. Giants-Saints began on ABC at 7:30 PM, but at 9:00 PM, it switched to ESPN. The Cowboys-Redskins game began at 9:00 PM on ABC and continued for its entirety.

Unless you were in a "select other area" as they call it, that's what you should have seen happen.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived