Bills Concept

KlayElko

PROS:

- helmet logo concept - nice update!

- contrast color sleeves, although I am hoping you're putting TV numbers in the contrast space;

- getting rid of the godawful contrast colored yoke and most of the superfluous piping;

- socks with a stripe on them, and no "leotard" look, at least with the white pants.

CONS:

- the combination of royal AND navy blue in the same concept is disastrous, and may be the biggest problem with their set now. Your concept uses even less royal blue, which makes the helmet logo look really out of place.

- navy side panels on a navy jersey. I don't like side panels, but this looks unnecessary IMO.

- the white uniform looks too "Houston Texans". The colors don't look like what the Bills should be wearing, even though they're great colors.

OVERALL:

If you could decide on one shade of blue, these'll look 100 times better. I like the idea, and it has potential. Not sure about the font; it doesn't look quite right on NFL jerseys.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Nice work. My advice would be to not use two shades of blue. Either navy or royal, but not both. Thats one of the major reasons everyone hates their current scheme is because, i believe, they use 4 different shades.

6uXNWAo.png

The streaks coming off the buffalo reminds me of new england's too much.

The jerseys are a bit plain at the moment, they need tv numbers and logo's. The player name font is too wide. If just a 7 letter name takes up the entire nameplate, a longer name would stretch too far a across the back.

Untitled-1.png

kelly.jpg

'Nuff Said!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived