Boise State's blue field

ltravisjr

well it worked...I really want to go there and see the smurf turf myself

I think it would be a blast to go to Boise, and not just to see the blue field. When you live out here on the lonesome prairie, the mountains offer a certain allure.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was reminded by a family member (who is currently living near Boise) that Drake University, well known for the Drake Relays track event, has a tartan track that is not the standard brick red color. It is actually a light blue, not dissimilar to the smurf turf at BSU. You can see a picture of it on this page on the Drake athletics website.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I think it would be a blast to go to Boise, and not just to see the blue field. When you live out here on the lonesome prairie, the mountains offer a certain allure.

Then go to So. Dakota State.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Then go to So. Dakota State.

why would ya wanna go there?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I was reminded by a family member (who is currently living near Boise) that Drake University, well known for the Drake Relays track event, has a tartan track that is not the standard brick red color. It is actually a light blue, not dissimilar to the smurf turf at BSU. You can see a picture of it on this page on the Drake athletics website.

Many schools have non-red tracks. My high school had the greatest rubberized track, and it was black (and red was the other school color) with white lines. Great surface to run on. And in college, our track was Carolina Blue, similar to Drake's.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived