Fantasy Football Question

Brass

i'd have to agree with that, i have vick on my team and while he's not been impressive yet this year eventually he will break out. leftwich is a young QB on the rise. unfortunately mcnair as much as i like him is in the twilight of his career. I'm just not sure how much he has left.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

...The Jags play Denver, a team that you know can be scored on.

Tell that to the high powered offense of the Chiefs who only managed a FG and a 'garbage' TD near the end of the game this past Monday.

Personally I'd go with Vick & McNair, however if Bailey is out for Denver, then put Leftwich in there in place of McNair.

Tell that to the high powered offense of the Chiefs who only managed a FG and a 'garbage' TD near the end of the game this past Monday.

Let me take you back to Week 1 when the "high powered" Dolphins offense, led by the great Gus Frerotte, shredded the Broncos D.

6uXNWAo.png

Let me take you back to Week 1 when the "high powered" Dolphins offense, led by the great Gus Frerotte, shredded the Broncos D.

Well in all fairness to the Dolphins, they're 2-1 and should have beaten the Jets in week 2.

That was also in week 1. Since the second half of the Chargers game, the Broncos defense has come to play. Allowing a total of 13 points since then, one of which was a 'garbage' touchdown. I mean you should know about garbage TD's, the Chiefs gave your Jets one in week 1.

Well in all fairness to the Dolphins, they're 2-1 and should have beaten the Jets in week 2.

That was also in week 1. Since the second half of the Chargers game, the Broncos defense has come to play. Allowing a total of 13 points since then, one of which was a 'garbage' touchdown. I mean you should know about garbage TD's, the Chiefs gave your Jets one in week 1.

Did I say anything about the Jets offense being great??? <_<

Vick is a bad fantasy player, and the Indy D is stellar. Therefore I'd go with Leftwich against the Broncos.

6uXNWAo.png

Did I say anything about the Jets offense being great??? <_<

Vick is a bad fantasy player, and the Indy D is stellar. Therefore I'd go with Leftwich against the Broncos.

Yea, I know.

He's asking which two he should start.

Remember last year, with the Broncos D worse that it is this year and the Jags only scored 7. It'll be a defensive struggle. I would suggest starting McNair & Vick unless Bailey is out, then start Leftwich over McNair.

I'd start Leftwich of McNair for the simple fact it'll probably be easier to score on Denver than Indianapolis.

I never thought I'd hear those words ever spoken.

I must admit defense is quite the interesting concept and I hope to learn more about it as the year goes on. :D

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived