Hey Gators!

bhambruiser

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer Give 'Um h*ll Alabama!!

31-3 baby! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

So much for the blowout predicitions from Florida.

This was easily the best prepared Mike Shula-coached team I have seen to this point.

The Prothro injury will hurt, but if we were to get a major injury WR is the place- because that is probably our deepest position on offense.

I will sleep well tonight...sorry BGMack

The Prothro injury will hurt, but if we were to get a major injury WR is the place- because that is probably our deepest position on offense.

That Prothro injury was NASTY. I mean seriously, it reminded me of Joe Theismann. I seriously hope he'll be able to bounce back from it someday.

Β 

Β 

That Prothro injury was NASTY. I mean seriously, it reminded me of Joe Theismann. I seriously hope he'll be able to bounce back from it someday.

yeah it was bad...everyone is gonna be on shula for having him in and throwing it that late with a big lead, but in his defense bama was not really in field goal range and there was still 6 minutes left...the bad thing is that he probably would have been out the next series.

I tuned in just in time to see that as I was flipping back and forth between that game and FSU/Syracuse.

Freaky!!!!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

From a fan of the one loss Ohio State Buckeyes as we try to climb back into the National Championship picture...Thank you Alabama Crimson Tide! You knocked off another team that's in front of us in the polls. Another undefeated bites the dust.

Now if Texas can just manage to lose two games somehow...and the rest of the major undefeateds can find a way yo lose. Hey ya gotta have hope right?

Roll Tide. GO BUCKS! :D

Β 

BB52Big.jpg

Β 

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Β 

yeah it was bad...everyone is gonna be on shula for having him in and throwing it that late with a big lead, but in his defense bama was not really in field goal range and there was still 6 minutes left...the bad thing is that he probably would have been out the next series.

Maybe some of these fans calling for Shula's head should think that Prothro possibly wanted to say in the game.

Maybe some of these fans calling for Shula's head should think that Prothro possibly wanted to say in the game.

actually I was wrong- there were 8 minutes still left in the game and there were in no man's land on the field, to far into Gator territory to punt and not far enough to kick a fg. So I dont blame Shula at all, Bama just is gonna need someone to step up...whether it be Keith Brown, D.J. Hall, Matt Cadell or Zeke Knight...or even Nick Walker (TE)...they have depth there and it is a good thing it wasn't Croyle or Darby...thoughts and prayers to Prothro though.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

A big win against the Gators is so huge. The defense was great and played with attitude. The only thing that would have made this better (besides Prothro not getting hurt) would have been beating the h*ll out of Florida with Spurrier on their sideline.

Hey Vols, you're next!!!

ROLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE, ROLL!!!!!!!

A big win against the Gators is so huge. The defense was great and played with attitude. The only thing that would have made this better (besides Prothro not getting hurt) would have been beating the h*ll out of Florida with Spurrier on their sideline.

Hey Vols, you're next!!!

ROLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE, ROLL!!!!!!!

This for sure makes the Iorn Bowl matchup look very very interesting.

BONDSBACKER25.jpg

I'm sure you guys were waiting for me to say something on here...hehe :blink:

Yeah well, I saw this coming. Florida was due for a letdown and maybe it's a good thing to get smashed in the mouth once in awhile. Granted I practically vomited twice during the game (the first TD to Prothro...then watching Prothros leg break as everyone else yelled WOAH THAT'S SO COOL!...mind you I have friends who like that kinda gross stuff) I have to say Florida was not ready at all. It looked like a high school team playing USC. Alabama has a solid team, and even I knew that. The whole SEC is solid up and down.

Florida needs to get their act together. The O-Line got dominated and Chris Leak looked like he wasn't sure where he was. I know injuries are taking their toll on this team but I don't think that's an excuse. FSU plays a lot of young kids and they don't seem to have problems.

I'm not worried because nobody will go undefeated in the SEC, and I don't think Texas will go undefeated. That being said, if Florida can beat LSU, Georgia, and then Florida State, then UF will be right back in the thick of things. I still think they'll at least make the Sugar Bowl.

We definitely got embarassed, but I'm gonna be a good sport about it. Good game 'Bama. We'll see you in the SEC Championship. :D It's Great to Be a Florida Gator!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon SportsΒ πŸ”—
spacer.png

Archived