are these the "new" patriots third jerseys today?

bipolarbear

Someone made a great mock-up of it (from a Boston Herald picture, I think, I remember seeing the Herald logo) on this board last year that was perfect.

This one? I made it last September.

TomBrady.jpg

That's the one! If the blue outline of the numbers was dark enough to match the stripe on the pants, I think that would be an outstanding alternate.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This according to the weekly "Ask PFW (Patriots Football Weekly)" feature on the Patriots website:

Question:

First, why the silver jerseys? I'm not complaining, but frankly, I would rather see the red ones back than silver and am just curious.

Answer:

Red is not an option right now, those are throwbacks, not alternates. And changing to a red alternate jersey takes some time, although it?s my understanding that the possibility has at least been explored.

Silvers suck!

O'Doyle RULES!!!

Answer:

Red is not an option right now, those are throwbacks, not alternates. And changing to a red alternate jersey takes some time, although it?s my understanding that the possibility has at least been explored.

I can't understand why it would take so much time for them to explore it as an option! :blink: The fact is the silver jerseys are not even remotely distinctive!! :wacko:

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Archived