NFC North

OnWis97

How Many Wins will the Champ Have?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How many wins will the NFC North Champ have?

I think Green Bay will go 6-6 for the rest of the year and win it outright at 6-10.

There is not one team that passes for an NFL playoff-caliber team in that division.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Wow, is this division hard to call this year.

Green Bay: It looks like Father Time has finally caught up to Brett Favre. That, and he doesn't have a lot to work with either, due to injuries and overall lack of talent.

Chicago: Good defense, but major question marks on offense. A rookie QB, an average halfback, and okay wideouts.

Minnesota: Didn't see this start happening. The Vikings offense looks pretty bad, and the defense is not much better. Tice is outta here if this continues.

Detroit: Inconsistant QB play, ultra-conservative and outdated offensive playcalling, ultra-conservative defensive playcalling, the Ford Family Curse, etc. Basically, the 48-year old tradition continues in Detroit. I'd say Mooch and Millen would be outta here if they worked for any other ownership but the Fords. :mad:

I think either Minnesota or Chicago will end up winning the division, with either an 8-8 or 7-9 record.

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

If the Padres can get to .500, then surely one of those teams can! Besides, Minnesota will somehow will find a way to go 6-0 in the division...lol. That'll get 'em 7. They'll make it.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Green Bay: It looks like Father Time has finally caught up to Brett Favre. That, and he doesn't have a lot to work with either, due to injuries and overall lack of talent.

I don't think Father Time has caught up with Favre quite yet. He was able to throw 4 TDs yesterday against a tough Carolina D. He has thrown alot of INTs, but I know at least 2 are not his fault, and losing your top WR doesn't help. If Favre was given any kind of defensive help I think the Pack would be 3-1 right now. I wouldn't be surprised if the Packer come back to win the division. I think they will win the games against the crappy offenses they play.

I don't think Father Time has caught up with Favre quite yet. He was able to throw 4 TDs yesterday against a tough Carolina D. He has thrown alot of INTs, but I know at least 2 are not his fault, and losing your top WR doesn't help. If Favre was given any kind of defensive help I think the Pack would be 3-1 right now. I wouldn't be surprised if the Packer come back to win the division. I think they will win the games against the crappy offenses they play.

I wouldnt call Carolina's defense tough this yr. They have surrendered 27 pts to Miami, 29 to GB, and 23 to Orleans.

Green Bay: It looks like Father Time has finally caught up to Brett Favre.

Favres been a little worse than usual but Ive watched every game and hes still sharp. The problem is he has lost his #1 receiver his #1 TE; also Terrence Murphy. 3 Receivers were on our team yesterday! And Beyond Franks our Tight Ends are hiddeous. Not to mention that this OLine is horrible. It is remarkable that Favre with Green playing poorly(not all his fault) an OLine of Tauscher, Whitticker, Wells, Ruegamer, and Klemm(absolutely plopty, one of the worst lines ever considering in the TE as well).

The defense his scary bad on paper but Bates has them playing fairly well, more than I could imagine.

Its an overacheiving D(still pretty damn bad), and Favre and 10 clowns on Offense.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

i dont actually think the nfc west is that bad, of course i say that as a hawks fan. but the winning team in the division will have to win between 9-10 games, and those hawks-rams games are going to be BIG. (again)

I think the Hawks, Rams, and Cardinals all have(/had) the potential to be pretty darn good.

The problem is that the Cardinals have blown it so far and now are without Warner. The Rams haven't decided whether they wonna be good or suck. And I guess the Seahawks are playing about right.

We'll just have to see.

Chicago: Good defense, but major question marks on offense. A rookie QB, an average halfback, and okay wideouts.

I agree, except average halfback. Thomas Jones is the real deal. He's proved it for a season and a half now. He's definatly above average.

You want the bears offensive problems? Other that quarterback (which we all know) is they do not have a reliable number 2 reciever. Orton can't throw to Moose all day long and not expect to throw 5 INTs. If he gets a reliable number 2, the other guys fall in line, it'll open up the running game even more.

Do the bears have a number 2? So far the best bet this season has been Mark Bradley, a rookie "project" who is at least a year if not two from being truely effective, who also was named a starter for this week. For the bears to succeed, Justin Gage or Benard Berrian MUST step up in addition to Mark Bradley. One of them needs to become a second option for orton. That or passing the ball to thomas.

I have faith. The team is showing signs of life at times. At least the defense is good.

Archived