High School Football

floydnimrod

Agreed. It seems like a huge waste of time anyways because the teams they do rank hardly ever play eachother and the fact there's no national high school championship game.

But man, it would be awesome if there was one. I wasted quite a few classes in high school getting a system down on paper that I thought could work.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Yup. It's very stupid. How in the world do these poll voters manage to follow EVERY high school team in the country. There are 716 High School Football teams in Ohio alone. 116 of those schools are in our highest division. Imagine how many California, Texas and Florida have. How on Earth can you pick a top 25 out of what has to be thousands of teams? Yeah ranking them nationally is not only stupid it may be impossible. :D

BB52Big.jpg

I think someone is just mad that Colerain is ranked and Harrison sucks.

Of course my high school team went 0-4 years when I was there and has only lost like 3 games in the 4 years I've been out.

My High School is ranked number 4 in the Cincinnati Enquirer Division 1 poll. but with our first loss of the season we will probably drop down in the rankings. We just need to win a Winton Woods next week which will be a challenge. I got a feeling that we can take Amelia and Harrison easily(nothing against you FireNancyZimpher)

Signature intentionally left blank

Archived