South Carolina Redeux

bhambruiser

I did an Ole Miss one like this so I thought I'd give SC a try...I have never liked the white helmets so the most noticable change is that. I like what they have done this year in trying to get the garnett back into the uniforms more, but the white helmets? eh...I just think only certain teams can get away with it (penn state, miami, texas..etc) so here it it ...c&c appriciated

southcarconcept.jpg

I like, I like. Always nice to see SC love. Not too sure about the contrasting colored rooster-block* on the sleeves, would have to see that on the jersey. Very nice though, I like the garnet helmets.

*It's what a lot of South Carolinians refer to the logo as. Gamecock, block C...rooster-block. :D

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I like these, nice work bham.

I like the garnett as the standard home with the black as a big game/alternate, change of pace type thing.

And thanks for no monos.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

I personally would prefer to see GAMECOCKS on the front rather than CAROLINA.

Agreed. It smacks of an manifestation of an inferiority complex with their neighbors to the north.

I like the garnet lid - black and garnet are great and unique school colors. Though I like the white helmet, garnet looks very sharp. My only thought is that since the gamecock is mostly dark colors (garnet/black), the "C" is black, and the helmet is garnet, you may need to bring back the white circle (or its updated version) as a background, or the logo gets lost on the helmet.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I personally would prefer to see GAMECOCKS on the front rather than CAROLINA.

Agreed. It smacks of an manifestation of an inferiority complex with their neighbors to the north.

I like the garnet lid - black and garnet are great and unique school colors. Though I like the white helmet, garnet looks very sharp. My only thought is that since the gamecock is mostly dark colors (garnet/black), the "C" is black, and the helmet is garnet, you may need to bring back the white circle (or its updated version) as a background, or the logo gets lost on the helmet.

yeah i wanted to do that or invert the colors on the logo like it is on the sleeve logo...but i agree it needs something to make it "pop" off of the garnet helmet

Archived