Best Fantasy team on CC...ever.

Lumbergh

I nominate the 16-4 Halifax Lumberjaxx of the MLH.

randyc's squad had the best regular season record and won two playoff series to capture our beloved Neilson Cup.

2 games to 1 in the Semifinals and 2-0 in the Neilson Cup Finals

Major League Hockey (AHL) Final Standings Season ONE

minineilsoncup8yg.th.png

yes, the Lumberjaxx of 2005 were and have definately been my best fantasy team

I nominate my Toronto Titans of the TNFF for worst team ever. We finished 2-14. How's that for futility?

my TNFF team the Vancouver Venom wasn't much better than the Titans were EZ, 3-13

also my NABA team last year, the Wichita Jets went a league worst 4-26

8prlQWA.png

Well, I took an arena football team that was oprhaned while the draft was going on due to its owner being suspended for two weeks (although I'll give him props because he was a Philadelphia sports fan just letting the world have it because we generally don't get respect -- but that's another thread), had the first five picks selected by the commissioner, had a #1 quarterback who was injured most of the year... by the end of the season, 6 of my 8 starters were free agents, we went 9-3, tied for first in the division, and ended up losing by five points in the championship.

And that, my friends, was my first ever fantasy team.

And now look at me... I'm up to 10, and I think I'm going to stay there for a while... :rolleyes:

philly.png

I know ICS' Reno Cardsharks are pretty good. I dont know their record but i do know that he beat Puckguys team last year like 75-3

But a game doesn't make a season...

I don't know the best..but I know the Worst.

Atlanta Champions, World American Football League. 1-4 in first 5.

well, Montreal is 0-4-1, so it's worse than your record. ^_^

Damn it.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Maybe I should start the most "shoulda-coulda-woulda" team...

My UBL team, the Fort Worth Industrials, had a record of 7-14. Mediocre, yes, but I was some crazy number like 1-6 on tiebreakers, with most of those requiring only ONE MORE HIT for me to win.

A homer here, a save there, I woulda been first place. Instead, I was last in my division.

Nominee for best team: Columbia Aliens [(Braden)(NABA)]

They went 23-7, but I think they quietly won something like 20 in a row.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• 2 weeks later...

Bringing this back from the dead, but the Winnipeg Wolves finished their TNFF season 17-2 (including playoffs) by winning the Confederation Cup by a score of 72-6. Might warrant some consideration.

They're also my team, which makes them a little more dear to me as well. ^_^

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Bringing this back from the dead, but the Winnipeg Wolves finished their TNFF season 17-2 (including playoffs) by winning the Confederation Cup by a score of 72-6. Might warrant some consideration.

IMPTYVMP009_360.jpeg

I've had worse. Come back, you pansy!

IMPTYVMP009_360.jpeg

I love the Python references...

And since the Wolves beat my team the 2 times we played--sure they are the best-becasue it takes the best to beat me (or second best)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

IMPTYVMP009_360.jpeg

"What are you gonna do....bleed on me?"

IMPTYVMP009_360.jpeg

Okay, we'll call it a draw.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived