Nike/Jordan schools

aykay

UNC and North Carolina A&T do

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I know we (St. John's) do as well. I'm just trying to find something, somewhere that will officially confirm who is under the Nike/Jordan banner. Some people I know are questioning whether or not SJU has been dropped by Jordan.

Georgetown bball switched from Nike to Jordan starting this season (well, really happened last year, but the switch occurs for this year)

From history, these are the others:

-UNC

-Cal

-Cincinnati

-St. Johns

-N.C. A&T

(Am I missing any?)

There used to be info on the Jordan schools on their website, but that is gone. Perhaps it will return when the season starts?

Georgetown I'm pretty sure.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived