Dallas Cowboys concept

Dave Ship

This concept has made several days ago. Because of lack of time i'll not able to make other projects.

I choose to use a throwback style font because i really like them. The helmet is just an experiment that my mind has generate many months ago. Obviously i keep an original design for the front and side view of the helmets above the uniforms.

cowboysforum103qx.gif

They look pretty good, but I do have one complaint. The jerseys don't match. On the home, there's shoulder number and sleeve logo. On the road, it's shoulder logo and sleeve number. On the alt, it's sleeve number, then pants logo. Nice job otherwise though.

I'm not sold on the two-tone helmet. Also, I wonder if the TV numbers would be hard to see on the white jersey since they carry partly onto the white portion of the jersey. Otherwise, these are, as always, pretty nice.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Overall, not so bad. Love the throwback font.

I'd prefer a little uniformity between home and road jerseys with respect to number and logo placement. I love the idea of putting the numbers over the sleeve stripes, but I wonder if it would be legible.

Not sold on the two-tone helmets. Not for this team, not for this helmet.

Other than that, I can live with these... :grin:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived