PAUL KONERKO, BABY!

amare32

Yeah, at least he got his ring and his revenge in Yankees Stadium a year later.

When did Kim get his revenge, sorry if I missed that? I know the D-backs won the series but Kim never really got his revenge.

I remember he got a save in Yankees Stadium (was this when he was with the Red Sox?) and he launched a ball into the bleachers after closing out the Yanks.

sportsbanner-single.jpg

When did Kim get his revenge, sorry if I missed that? I know the D-backs won the series but Kim never really got his revenge.

I remember he got a save in Yankees Stadium (was this when he was with the Red Sox?) and he launched a ball into the bleachers after closing out the Yanks.

Well I remember him coming back with the D-Backs in 02 for an inter-league series. In his first game back he gave up a grand slam to Shane Spencer. I think the next game he got a save but I would hardly call an interleague game in June revenge.

$1 says Paul Konerko ends up in Boston instead of Anaheim...

Either way, he wins the Carlos Beltran award for stepping up when it trully matters in the national spotlight. He won't get a 100 mil contract or anything, but needless to say that young Nicholas is going to be set for life!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Well I remember him coming back with the D-Backs in 02 for an inter-league series. In his first game back he gave up a grand slam to Shane Spencer. I think the next game he got a save but I would hardly call an interleague game in June revenge.

Either way he got his 'revenge' when the D-Backs ended up winning the series.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived