Correct me if I am wrong

tohasbo

I did some research and found out that for NCAA Basketball (men's) these teams have a third color jersey...

NCAA Basketball Alternate Jerseys:

Duke: Black

Illinois: Orange

Michigan State: Silver

Michigan: Maize

Kansas: Red

Arizona: Red

Louisville: Black

Cincinnati: Red

Maryland: Black

Missouri: Gold

Marquette: Yellow

Notre Dame: Gold

Oklahoma State: Orange

Florida: Black

Florida State: Black

Kentucky: Silver

California: Yellow

Washington: Gold?

Oregon: Yellow

If anyone has any more, add it to the list, please.

Thanks...

Was there any indication as to if/when any of the jerseys would be worn? I can't remember the last time Maryland has worn black jerseys (or gold, for that matter), and Gary Williams has stated many times that he prefers Maryland to be consistent in using red as its primary color.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Actually Louisville had 4 sets for 2004-05:

White

Silver (home alt, only worn once)

Red

Black (road alt)

I don't know about this year's uniforms; I do know the collar/arm trim pattern has changed from jersey color last year (with a colored insert on the collar that said "CARDS") to other colors. I've only seen a head shot of a couple of players from media day, but this year on the white jersey the collar is black and the arm trim is red (and fairly wide). The new "Big East" logo is right below the collar. Here is a head shot of Dean - you can't see if the stripe pattern is the same as last year or different:

319095.jpeg

Archived