My First

UnderDogX

thank you so much underdog!!!!

maybe i could get a thrashers one once you do it

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I patiently await the Indian head! Oh man.

Whatcha thinking for the Flames? I'd rather see a flame than the horse head. The horse head is best forgotten. Nobody wants to see a horse head. Bad luck.

Canadiens will be an interesting adaptation, too.

Any plans to tackle the Nordsjetswhalers after you finish active teams?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Thanks again guys....Coltzfan I think I'm gonna have to do a rehaul on your entire sig I think...UnderDog style! :D Anyway Blackhawks won't be too far behind and the Flames will be an awesome one to do....as far as the Canadians go that one is going to rack my brains for sure!! But after the present NHL teams I might (if I'm not burnt out) head to the NFL teams cuz I'm a huge Cowboys fan and am interested in seeing what I can do with some of those teams!!! Anyway, Thanks again..I'll be working on the Panthers one today!!!

CIDesignSig.png

Thanks again guys....Coltzfan I think I'm gonna have to do a rehaul on your entire sig I think...UnderDog style! :D Anyway Blackhawks won't be too far behind and the Flames will be an awesome one to do....as far as the Canadians go that one is going to rack my brains for sure!! But after the present NHL teams I might (if I'm not burnt out) head to the NFL teams cuz I'm a huge Cowboys fan and am interested in seeing what I can do with some of those teams!!! Anyway, Thanks again..I'll be working on the Panthers one today!!!

You mean like make an animated flash one like the one you have,with the underdog,nj devils and the cowboys or are you going to fix the lightning dude.Cuz i like the lighnting dude the way he is but you want to edit him you can :D

Also it would be better if you were doing my sig,aka anything in it but lightning because if that was what you meant that would be cool too :D

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Well guys here is another "Bruiser Buddy" (I think that's what I'm calling 'em now) As promised it is the Panthers one....I actually am pretty pleased with the way it turned out...I wanted to model more than just a cat looking smiley and turn it more into the way the logo looks and I think that shows...pay very close attention to the logo and to the smiley and you can see what I'm talking about...from the tip of the tail to the eyes and mouth...even in the ears...I also am happy with the way the stick turned out (take a look at the alt logo or the logo where the panther is breaking the stick to see what I'm talking about) Anyway I hope you guys like it and next up will be Buffalo...Thanks again and keep the C&C coming!!!

LilPanther.png

Also ColtzFan..all I was talking about was compacting your sig....I was glancing at other posts and I see that some think it is a bit long :D hehe...but basically my idea was to compact the pics you have into an animated one like my UnderDog, Devils, Cowboys one...anyway I'll get to that later...up next Buffalo!!!

CIDesignSig.png

Underdog, there is a huge marketing potential in this, I'm sure you could present this to the NHL Merchandise dept...

The potential is there because they want to attract younger fans...

Who knows, maybe you are sitting on a gold mine....

Now all you needs, is gutts, perseverance and self-confidence about these!

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

That Panthers one is cool! His nose is bleeding! YEAH PANTHERS ON COCAINE WOOHOOO!!!! Hehe. Seriously though it's really cool and Go Panthers!

An animated Panthers one would look cool if maybe he was biting his stick in half and ate it or something. I dunno.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I probably will do them all animated once I get them done...I've got the concept of the Buffalo one down on paper I'm going to probably do it tomorrow...I was a bit busy today so I didn't get a chance to work on it. I'm racking my brains on a few though...like the Canadiens...that one is going to be tough...anyway...thanks for the kind remarks and I'll be posting a the Buffalo one soon!!!

CIDesignSig.png

Well here is another addition to the "bruiser buddy" family! This one is for the Sabres...He took a lot longer than I thought he would have...there is a lot of detail in his face but isn't really shown at this low of a resolution...anyway I hope everyone enjoys...Thanks for all the positive remarks...Up next will be an Avalanche or an Islander one!!

LilSabre.png

CIDesignSig.png

Well, I know its been a while but I've been tackling another project for another forum but here he is....Lil Islander...I seemed to have an overwhelming request to do him before Avs so I went ahead and did just that....I wanted to stray away from the fisherman logo so I really tried to get the main logo really into the guy...hopefully it shows with the puck and the stick...anyway hope everyone likes him...let me know what you think!!!

LilIslander.png

CIDesignSig.png

Well, I know its been a while but I've been tackling another project for another forum but here he is....Lil Islander...I seemed to have an overwhelming request to do him before Avs so I went ahead and did just that....I wanted to stray away from the fisherman logo so I really tried to get the main logo really into the guy...hopefully it shows with the puck and the stick...anyway hope everyone likes him...let me know what you think!!!

LilIslander.png

Now THIS one is the best one yet, they just seem to be getting better and better and better, even though the first ones were already amazing.

Archived