NFL to NHL

AHcreative

OK I see that everyone else is doing this so I'm gonna give it a shot with NFL to NHL.

If you guys like i'll post more, if not, then I dunno.

OK first up the Arizona Cardinals

I tried adding blue because of the alternat logo they have (state flag).

Hope you guys like! C&C please!

cardinalsxover3nk.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Quebecois. That Jags' sweater is :puke:. I know you're stuck with their logos and colors, but the way they're brought together here does not work. Broncos-style side panels... odd color inserts on the ends of the shoulder yokes... cumbersome crest logo... sock stripes that don't match with the rest of the uniform... not using the Jags' numbering/player name font. None of it is working.

The Seahawks' jersey isn't bad, but white numbers on a white jersey looks bad. I love the wraparound stripes and the barberpole shoulders. It could be a good one. But I would start from scratch with the Jags.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

not using the Jags' numbering/player name font

Speaking of that, I found a zip file of all the NHL and MLB fonts but so far I didn't find one with the NFL or CFL. Maybe you can help me here...

I agree for th Jags. I was probably toot tired last night when I did it but then, I like to experiment things...

sock stripes that don't match with the rest of the uniform

like this!

Thanx for the honest comments VitaminD

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Speaking of that, I found a zip file of all the NHL and MLB fonts but so far I didn't find one with the NFL or CFL. Maybe you can help me here...

*cough* give! *cough* PLEASE! *cough*

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

awww, c'mon! You've seen the template that I've been spending hours and hours and hours making for all the hockey fans out here in CC land... Were I to have all of said fonts the world would be a better place for us all!

AND I would rule it!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Not to be rude or anything, but this sorta is my thread, so if you could possibly hold the concepts until I'm finnished I would appreciate them just after they have been done. So feel free to do a Cardinals one, I'm at school right now so I'll have a Falcons one ready when I get home.

Thanks Guys!

Archived