NFL to NHL

AHcreative

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried adding blue because of the alternat logo they have (state flag).

Hope you guys like! C&C please!

cardinalsxover3nk.png

ok, i have a few issues with this one:

1) the cardinals no longer use the arizona state flag as an alt logo.

2) because of that your concept shouldn't include the state flag OR the colour blue.

3) besides the logo, the cards unis do not include yellow, so neither should your concept. just stick to red and white, with black accents.

4) the cards new unsi are really modern, while your concept has a very traditional look to it. i would think about redesigning the jersey layout so it has a more modern feel to it.

cardinalsxover3nk.png

2) because of that your concept shouldn't include the state flag OR the colour blue.

3) besides the logo, the cards unis do not include yellow, so neither should your concept. just stick to red and white, with black accents.

4) the cards new unsi are really modern, while your concept has a very traditional look to it. i would think about redesigning the jersey layout so it has a more modern feel to it.

Dude, seriously, i really wasn't trying to make the hockey jerseys look like the football jerseys, I like the blue in the uniforms and I think they should keep the state flag as an alternate.

cardinalsxover3nk.png

Dude, seriously, i really wasn't trying to make the hockey jerseys look like the football jerseys, I like the blue in the uniforms and I think they should keep the state flag as an alternate.

first, take a deep breath and calm down. i was just offering my opinions on the design.

secondly, it dosn't matter what your personal prefrences are if your making a true cross over. do i hate the current blue jays identity package? yes. but if i make a hockey blue jays cross over i'm going to keep it true to the current ID package. it's an unwritten rule of sorts when it comes to cross overs.

if you wanted to make a true cross over for the cards you would have at least respected the fact that the team ditched the colour blue, as well as the state flag in their update, and that their unis are primaraly red and white, with a litte black. then you could have tried to create a design that actually represents the team's actuall uniforms.

cardinalsxover3nk.png

first, take a deep breath and calm down. i was just offering my opinions on the design.

secondly, it dosn't matter what your personal prefrences are if your making a true cross over. do i hate the current blue jays identity package? yes. but if i make a hockey blue jays cross over i'm going to keep it true to the current ID package. it's an unwritten rule of sorts when it comes to cross overs.

if you wanted to make a true cross over for the cards you would have at least respected the fact that the team ditched the colour blue, as well as the state flag in their update, and that their unis are primaraly red and white, with a litte black. then you could have tried to create a design that actually represents the team's actuall uniforms.

this would be my take on a cards to hockey cross over:

cardscrossoverSocks.png

thanks to RC for the template, name, and # fonts.

Atlanta-Falcons-Hockey.gif

Been dying to play with this new template.

This is as much about getting used to the way it's laid out as a concept.

Still, I was fairly happy with how it turned out.

Yeah that's the bootleg Falcons logo. But it's still a kickass crossover nonetheless.

wow, i never realized the falcon was an F too until i read the description.  ha!

Wow. I can't believe I didn't realize that till now.

i think the reason is that they have it facing the other way as well, so it's not always an F, but a backwards F. and even when i look at it now, i still dont think of it as an F

wow, i never realized the falcon was an F too until i read the description.  ha!

Wow. I can't believe I didn't realize that till now.

i think the reason is that they have it facing the other way as well, so it's not always an F, but a backwards F. and even when i look at it now, i still dont think of it as an F

That's because it's a bad "F"--or to be grammatically correct-a poor "F"

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived