Vancouver Canucks

amare32

What that has to do with anything besides hockey equipment? I have no clue.

Interesting how no one gives the Canucks or Canadiens any flak, but a ball-in-glove logo? Heresy.

i don't get it... neither the canucks nor the canadiens have sports equipment in their logo.

the canucks have an orca, busting through ice, shaped like a C... the canadiens have a C with an H in it.

I think what he was asking was : "Is a hockey skate the best way to identify your team?" (As was the Canucks logo before they moved to possibly the worst conceived logo in Pro sports)

Flame is suggesting not.

At least, that's the way I took his comment.

As for Montreal, I don't know why Tommy brought them up.

Perhaps he is deranged.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

As for Montreal, I don't know why Tommy brought them up.

Perhaps he is deranged.

Yeah, go right ahead, change the Habs' "C". I'll bet it wouldn't even get a 2nd notice. While you're at it, let's drop the Yankees' "NY" monogram, since they play in New York CITY, and it should be NYC.

(Little help... which font is the "sarcasm" font again?)

Bring back the Germany colors. Those are still my favorite Canucks' jerseys of all time. Way better than the Flyin' Orca set.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I love when a team has a color scheme that is unique from most other teams. The Canucks "Team Germany" jerseys were great! They just needed a more modern logo...I'm not sure what the hell a whale has to do with being a Canuck. On the other hand neither does a skate but atleast that logo was dynamic, the new one is crappy. It's like the whale is trapped in the 'C' as is saying:

"MISTA! MISTA! GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!"

any Happy Gilmore fan should understand...

Bring back "TEAM GERMANY" unis!!!!!!!!!!!! :flagcanada:

Archived