New NFL Second Season Hats

Pharos04

For every loud and obnoxiously-designed hat that's pushed to the public, there are plenty of great looking hats that just aren't marketed as much. Go the NFLshop.com, or lids.com, or any other site that sells hats, and check out the more simplified designs.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

what size hat do you wear?

do you think any of the flexfit hats would fit me? i wear size 7 7/8...

Same here. I'm a 7 5/8, and it's a crap shoot finding hats that fit.

I don't own any Reebok FlexFit caps. I do have two NewEra FlexFit ones. I have a Red Sox 2004 World Series Champions hat (one size fits all), and it's sung to the point of headaches.

I also have a RedSox Batting Practice cap (stretch mesh), sized L-XL, and it fits comfortably, unless it's time for a haircut.

I also have a M-L FlexFit football referee cap from a company called Richardson. Very comfortable.

i'm lucky in that i never have to factor in hair cuts :D

i've got a shaved head..... but that begs the question, if i wear 7 7/8 with a shaved head, what would happen if i had long hair?!

i've only really got 4 baseball caps. i've got my reebok titans flexfit that fits so incredibly perfectly that i'd kill to have a closet full of them.

i've got a red sox authentic low profile game hat from new era, that fits somewhat tightly, but i usually only wear it when i'm wearing my sox jersey, or a sox hoodie, or something that a sox hat would look cool with. i guess my head is just shaped weird, or maybe it's because i've got a shaved head... but on MLB caps or new era caps, i HAVE to get low profile... otherwise they hover over my head a good inch or two, and i look like elmer fudd.

i've go a dallas stars nike stretchfit hat, that is more structured than my titans hat, so it doesn't fit as perfectly... but it's probably the hat i wear second most (even though the team on it is by far my #1 team).

then i've got a stretchfit guinness baseball cap, that i got at target. whenever i'm out at a store, and i see a lot of hats, i just say to whoever i'm with "i'd love to go browse... too bad none of those are going to come close to fitting me".... but at target that one time, i decided to try a few on. only 1 of them fit me, and that was a guinness one. so i grabbed it... but the more i wear it, the more i realize that it gives me headaches. i'm doing my damndest to break it in a little more... maybe stretch out the elastic.

but i'm desperate to find more hats that will fit me like this titans one (wearing it right now)... i need a new titans one, that won't look as beat up and faded... and i need a mavs one. it'd be awesome to get a blackburn one, too... but i doubt that'll happen. :)

i've got a red sox authentic low profile game hat from new era, that fits somewhat tightly, but i usually only wear it when i'm wearing my sox jersey, or a sox hoodie, or something that a sox hat would look cool with. i guess my head is just shaped weird, or maybe it's because i've got a shaved head... but on MLB caps or new era caps, i HAVE to get low profile... otherwise they hover over my head a good inch or two, and i look like elmer fudd.

here's a couple tricks

Your hat's fitting a bit tight:

-take the hat, put the end over your knee. then pull, until you hear the seam pop a bit.

or

-simply cut the band about where the tags are. this will release of the tension on the band

Dont like the look of a true 59/50

-take a handfull of water, wet only the white part of the inside the crown of the hat. and press down on the front of it while wearing it.

-take a shower in the hat, and wear it until it drys

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

here's a couple tricks

Id like to see someone walking around with a damp hat..espiecally in the winter...

Theyd probalby feel pretty stupid

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

here's a couple tricks

Id like to see someone walking around with a damp hat..espiecally in the winter...

Theyd probalby feel pretty stupid

they dont take that long to dry. and plus i would hope you would have the common sense to do it when you werent going anywhere

Speaking of hats, i bought a nice, simple orange broncos hat a few years ago, best darn fitting hat i ever had, then i lost it. So the question is, wjere can i find hats sold four years ago besides ebay?

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

Speaking of hats, i bought a nice, simple orange broncos hat a few years ago, best darn fitting hat i ever had, then i lost it. So the question is, wjere can i find hats sold four years ago besides ebay?

in your dreams....

try hatland.com they have some outdated nfl stuff.

was it fitted or adjustable?

So the question is, wjere can i find hats sold four years ago besides ebay?

Salvation Army or Goodwill

Cole, I wear a close fade, but when it grows out and I haven't made time to get it cut, my hats fit a bit more snugly (or not at all).

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

mmkay... i liked those a LOT more before i saw the back... that's just overkill. a little swoopty junk on the bill is acceptable, when you feel like getting "Fancy" :) but that's just a few too many swoopties for my taste.

It's just silly. Some of the hats they're pushing are crazy seizure inducing things with fabric tearing across it, or jagged stripes all over it. The sideline hats should be relatively simple stuff, but we don't decide, so oh well.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It's just silly. Some of the hats they're pushing are crazy seizure inducing things with fabric tearing across it, or jagged stripes all over it. The sideline hats should be relatively simple stuff, but we don't decide, so oh well.

its actually marketting genuis at its best. because the Nfl knows if they just left the basic ho-hum hats on the sidelines thats all people would buy. so they take the ones that are all jazzed up throw them on the players/coachs/equipment guys head and plop a sideline sticker on it. and i have always said it does matter what it looks like as long as it has that NFL sheild on the back people will buy it

Most of them are at Lids.com now

the only one that looks half way decent is the bengals one. because you expect that from the bengals plus it kind of looks like their helmets

I'm not a fan of the Bengals or these caps, but for some reason when the two come together...

15il.png

09qy.gif

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

its actually marketting genuis at its best. because the Nfl knows if they just left the basic ho-hum hats on the sidelines thats all people would buy.

I'm okay with that!

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Damn, that logo is way too fat. Not a fan. I picked up a couple of nice Pats hats from Reebok last year, and got the TC cap this year, but man, the sideline deals have been ugly. These ones are cool:

1_250.jpg

If only that hat were fitted...I'd buy like 20 of 'em.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

in your dreams....

It was adjustable, with the ever popular velcro fastening. Nice and simple had circle with Denver and Football at the top and bottom with Broncos running across the middle. Had a small Bronco head on the left side. Just can't remember who made it, even called lids, where i bought it, to see if they had any info, they got back with me and said they didn't. Total suckification. Thanks for the link though, checked it out.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

in your dreams....

It was adjustable, with the ever popular velcro fastening. Nice and simple had circle with Denver and Football at the top and bottom with Broncos running across the middle. Had a small Bronco head on the left side. Just can't remember who made it, even called lids, where i bought it, to see if they had any info, they got back with me and said they didn't. Total suckification. Thanks for the link though, checked it out.

i work for LIDS the only things that we keep year in and year out is basic logo caps. if you look on the site they have a nice slouch fit that is orange with the bronco on it

1_250.jpg

Archived