New NFL Second Season Hats

Pharos04

crap, i just noticed that they've got the same semi-stretchy back as the first sideline hats. i hate that. it hurts my head every time i wear that hat.

well they come in a s/m, m/l, or l/xl

what size hat do you wear?

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

some logos will look better than others.

i really want to see the titans cap... those stripes and stuff look pretty similar to the style of the flames on the titans logo, so that hat might look pretty great.

crap, i just noticed that they've got the same semi-stretchy back as the first sideline hats.  i hate that.  it hurts my head every time i wear that hat.

well they come in a s/m, m/l, or l/xl

do you think any of the flexfit hats would fit me? i wear size 7 7/8...

i've got a stretchfit stars cap that fits a little snug, but i can wear it.. then i've got a reebok titans flexfit from a few years back that fits PERFECTLY... it's size XL... only problem is, the navy blue has turned into a faded purplely blue color over time... and this perfect hat won't last forever.

but when i shop the lids website, i don't see any sizes for most of the flexfit hats. just "stretch-fit" under the size drop-down.

1_640.jpg\

I dunno what to think about this thing. I can't decide if it's horrible or kinda neat.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Would you like us to decide for you ?

In all seriousness I would have to give it a thumbs down, but it's a lot better than some. With the Bears, however, there are too many other more traditional things that could be done. Nothing wrong with the classic "c" on the front. The hat shown with the logo splayed all over the hat smacks of the late 80's. (which by the way, is NOT a good thing)

BroncosSig.jpg

do you think any of the flexfit hats would fit me? i wear size 7 7/8...

Same here. I'm a 7 5/8, and it's a crap shoot finding hats that fit.

I don't own any Reebok FlexFit caps. I do have two NewEra FlexFit ones. I have a Red Sox 2004 World Series Champions hat (one size fits all), and it's sung to the point of headaches.

I also have a RedSox Batting Practice cap (stretch mesh), sized L-XL, and it fits comfortably, unless it's time for a haircut.

I also have a M-L FlexFit football referee cap from a company called Richardson. Very comfortable.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Sports leagues and teams require novelty in order to compel their fans to buy ever more merchandise. The pressure to produce new designs results in the sacrifice of design quality. But as long as we keep buying their schlock, they've got no incentive to produce better gear.

Blech.

Archived