Ducks Concept

steiny_ramone

i made some new ducks jerseys based on their black alt. I like the striping on the alt better than the home and road so i used that as my template. Sorry about the size. C+C please

Ducks

Ducks 2

Ducks 1= :puke: No Yellow Please!

Ducks 2= Very nice. Black and purple are not as bad as yellow :D

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Eh, the script works alright for an alternate, but not for the main logo. I mean, they're called the Ducks, why isn't there a logo with a duck, or even saying Ducks? As for the colors, the first set doesn't really do anything at all for me. The 2nd set's imroved, but I think it needs some green in there, whether it's teal/jade or whatever. When I think "ducks", I think green.

#2 looks very nice.

#1 reminds me of some team from the old "Blades of Steel" game on Nintendo. I don't know which one (or if there's actually a team in that game that uses those colours), but the colours clash so much it's gotta be from the game.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I like number 2 much more than 1. The first one's colors just don't work for me. Also, Number 2 is nicer, but I don't know if just having a maroonish and black works for ANA. I think they need some green or more eggplant color, like their alt now.

teamsnew2.png

#2 looks very nice.

#1 reminds me of some team from the old "Blades of Steel" game on Nintendo. I don't know which one (or if there's actually a team in that game that uses those colours), but the colours clash so much it's gotta be from the game.

I believe Montreal is red and yellow in Blades of Steel :D

Edit: Upon checking it out on everyvideogame.com, I was correct. Montreal is kind of pink and yellow.

I think the maroon and gold is nice. And if someone finally does buy the team from Disney, it would be a great way to disassociate the team from Emilio Estevez.

You should try and come up with a new logo that incorporates the colors. I like the wordmark as an alternate, but the primary should be a more traditional logo.

nhl94vansigpng.png

Archived