NFL Helmets

bterreson

Take a look at this and read my comment.

Baltimore Ravens

ravenconcept1.jpg

Don't get mad for me commenting but around the logo it is a different color than the other partsof the helmet. Otherwise great concept.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Baltimore Ravens

Don't get mad for me commenting but around the logo it is a different color than the other partsof the helmet. Otherwise great concept.

It's called an outline.

In Coltzfan's defense, there was a square surrounding the B (not the outline) that was a couple of shades lighter than the black helmet. It has since been updated.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Baltimore Ravens

It's called an outline.

In Coltzfan's defense, there was a square surrounding the B (not the outline) that was a couple of shades lighter than the black helmet. It has since been updated.

Oh sorry I think I can see it now. My bad Coltzfan.

buffalo_sig.png

Silver helmets and the Bengals doesn't seem to fit. The Ravens one's not too bad, actually. I kind of like it. I honestly can't think of what's on their helmets currently(is it the bird head?), but this one looks pretty good. I'm not feeling the Seahawks ones; I love their current logo. The Browns shouldn't use the dog for any logos in any way. Maybe on merchandise, but never on their uniforms. The Broncos ones are decent as well. Again, I can't see Denver using silver helmets either. The other Bengals one, the first one, I don't lke the big logo. As someone mentioned, they look like th Turn Ahead the Clock jerseys the MLB had a few years back, and those were the worst jerseys of all time. You can still find Angels' ones on ebay sometimes actually.

Baltimore Ravens

It's called an outline.

Oh sorry I think I can see it now. My bad Coltzfan.

yeah, for some reason that wont go away..

The Ravens' "B" isn't so bad.

The rest? Oh, hell no. Although they do remind me of those oversized caps they used to sell (and IIRC are in the process of being resurrected to set loose on a new generation of consumers with poor taste). Maybe the Bengals' one could work. They're creative, but I'm not for this. Least favorite is the Broncos' horse. In its current orientation, it looks like it got knocked down on its back - not the message the team would want to send.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived