Notre Dame Football concept

JetsLuvver

The green clover looks out of place on the pants on both sets.

I'm not a big fan of the "ND" inside of a clover as well....

The green alternate is the best of the bunch but the multi-coloured numbers look kind of weird.

Your home jersey's overall, look better than the two white road jersey's IMO.

Um as a Notre Dame fan I'll speak out and say ok. The green clover is definetly out of place.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Um as a Notre Dame fan I'll speak out and say ok. The green clover is definetly out of place.

A couple years ago or so, their gold pants did have a green shamrock. However, it was much smaller, without the ND, and on the upper thigh. I thought they looked sharp, but overall I don't think they went over well.

LT

keep these words in mind...it's just a concept <_< oy, some people...

anyways, as an ND fan (and messer-arounder of the Irish uniform meselfs) I like the direction you went, but I'm not too sure about the blue pants or green facemask. I've been an advocate of adding green to teh blues (and adding blue to the greens), and while I like the socks taht went with teh blue pants, I hate the accompanying trousers.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I agree that the helmet shouldn't have been changed, so go back to the gray facemask. I'll be honest and say that it's hard for me to like any ND concept because they shouldn't be changed, but here's my thoughts of what you've done anyways. The shamrock on the pants is too big. If that's sized down and sans-"ND", it might workout better. Actually, I don't mind the blue jersey too much. The only suggestion I have is to get rid of the green outline on the numbers. The sleeve stripes don't bother me at all. I basically would say the same about the white jerseys, I don't like the green number outlines. I don't like the blue pants, but only because I'm traditionalist. The socks are bothering me though. I'd say give them the mid or no sock look. Obviously blue socks would look terrible, good that you noticed that. I like the green jerseys. Personally, I was a fan of when they had white numbers on those, but the gold doesn't look too bad. I think the green alt. is the best in your bunch.

What I don't like:

1. Green facemask

2. Blue pants -- the gold are too entrenched

3. Striped socks (which could go if the blue pants go)

4. Large shamrock (though smaller would be fine)

What I do like:

1. Adding the third color trim to the jerseys (though you risk reminding ND fans of the Gerry Faust era)

Even though the don'ts outnumber the do's, I generally like what you are trying to do, except for the blue pants.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

To JungleBook45: Notre Dame's uniforms are always changing. Just look at the thread I started about your favorite college uni. Go to page three and go towards the bottom of the page. Somebody posted Notre Dame pictures in which each uniform is a little different. The only thing that hasn't been touched is the helmet.

Archived