Arizona soccer concept

ninersdd

Arizona

I don't know how the black at the top got in there, its not supposed to be.

I took a risk and added old gold on the armpits.(I thought red, gold and blue will work out for U of A)

I you want to start up a thread that says worst concept ever, fell free to.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I don't really know what you were going for but try putting your ideas on a template instead of drawing the jersey free hand.

Now for anyone who is thinking of tearing this concept apart, please just wait till the kid gets his idea on a solid template. Even if he admitts to creating the worst concept ever, resist your urges please.

I'm trying to withhold commenting on this for now.

Some advice:

- there are templates available for every major sport (and if you look really hard, Quidditch). Please use them - it's hard to even see your vision since the freehand outline of the jersey is so lopsided and disproportionate.

- similarly, there are tons of font downloads available online. If you're looking for sports-specific fonts, try searchingon these boards; there is a man who may be able to help you...

- self-deprecation is one thing; slamming your own concept out of the chute is another altogether. You're setting yourself up for an online crucifixion when you introduce your concept with such belittling language. We were all new at this at one point, and there are some who are far more advanced and talented than others, but it doesn't mean you can't learn and improve. Good God, you're 15! Don't be hard on yourself. Go back, pick up some of the items you need (templates, fonts), dedicate some time to straightening things out, learn how to use the tools in your design program, and make something you won't put down when you post it.

- age is no excuse for much of anything on these boards. Some talented designers are only a few months older than you. You're on a board populated by adults; you're expected to act like one if you come here. Just do that, relax, and you'll be fine.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I don't think that just the "A" logo flies on a soccer jersey, and neither does the gold, if you are looking for a metallic color go with silver.

The A logo by itself can work. I'd say if they went with a look similar to Barcelona and put the A on the left chest, it'd be a good look. But I think the NCAA has a policy against thick stripes on uniforms. I know they made Creighton cover the "1 and 11" design on the shoulders of there Diadora jerseys, I'd love to here why. Like said earlier grab a template. Or even just straight line the shirt out. This just looks bad when the resources are there to improve on your idea. Also, use a program other than paint if it is available. I use Roxio 5 to put the numbers and words on my uniforms. It allows them to overlap parts of the uniform without blanking that area out.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The gold isn't striknig me as something that would look good on an Arizona uniform of any sort. Grey might work instead, if not just using more blue or white. As people have said, using a template would definitely make it look a lot more presentable and professional. It's not the worst concept ever, as you said. It's got definite potential, but more time and precaution is needed to make it better.

What people mean when they say "put it on a template" is to do it like this.

This is pretty much what you've posted, the only things I've added is the Gold piping and Blue numbers are hard to see on Red, so I outlined them in White.

Apart from that, this is your concept.

Soccer-kit_Arizona-Wildcats.gif

My opinion.

Well, I don't know what they wear now, but this is very plain for soccer shirts.

Most of the ones I see are a bit more elaborate.

I'd think they'd have more Blue and less of a colour (Gold) that isn't in their logo too.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived