Maryland (Black)

Oregon (Yellow)

Troy (Black)

Arizona (Red)

Kansas (Red)

Vanderbilt (Black or Gold; do not know)

Clemson (Purple)

Mississippi (Cardinal Red)

San Diego State (Scarlet or Black; do not know)

Colorado State (Gold or Green; do not know)

Kent State (Navy Blue or Gold; do not know)

Alabama-Birmingham (Black or Forest Green; do not know)

Louisville (Black)

LSU (Gold)

Georgia Tech (Navy Blue)

South Carolina (Black)

Florida (Orange)

Auburn (Orange)

Michigan State (Silver)

All Teams in Red have an alternate but it is just a fashion jersey

Isnt Miami's alternate green? I think the orange is the home jersey.

In as much as Miami hasn't worn the same uniform two games in a row in year, I would posit that all of their uniforms are alternates.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Vandy's alts are gold. Also, I wouldn't consider the black jerseys that Troy wore an "alt". Those were just a one game deal.

On the Miami jerseys. I've basically come to the conclusion that the orange jerseys are Miami's day game jerseys, and the green jerseys are Miami's night game jerseys.

I think that (generally speaking) the Orange are the regular home jerseys, and the Greens are the alternates. The difference is that the green jerseys are not big game jerseys like most alternates are. They always wear orange against FSU (whether it's at night or during the day) and the only time I've seen them wear green at home this year is against Duke if I'm not mistaken. When they played Florida a couple of years ago, they wear orange. I think that there isn't a particular pattern.

Oklahoma State has had a black alternate since the 2004 season, but the players have never elected to wear them yet.

OK State should leave the black to the hoop squad. Can't picture Barry Sanders wearing black--or worse, all black

Lakers Dodgers Angels Kings Dolphins Galaxy Liverpool FC UC Santa Barbara USC Trojans UNLV Rebels

Oklahoma State has had a black alternate since the 2004 season, but the players have never elected to wear them yet.

OK State should leave the black to the hoop squad. Can't picture Barry Sanders wearing black--or worse, all black

I agree, and thankfully, so did the players :D

About the only way that the Hurricane and Commodore football programs are similiar is in their lack of rhyme or reason in choosing between two dark-colored jerseys.

Vandy seems to use black & gold in equal proportions (though gold seems to win out of late). Miami seems to use orange and green in equal proportions (and then there will be the 1-off-color sleeve disaster against Georgia Tech).

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

I'm pretty sure that orange is Miami's official home color and that green is an alternate. At least that's how the fans look at it since the green is a fairly recent addition (late 90s). Prior to that, the Canes always wore orange at home.

If you're counting fashion jerseys, Nike makes a black and a gray Canes jersey.

Archived