Hurricanes Concept

OB33

Here's my idea for The U. Less U, less piping, more ibis. (I know Sean Taylor didn't wear 23, I just didn't feel like changing the number)

Helmet:

miamihelmet0vo.png

Home:

miamio0um.png

Away:

miamif4bs.png

Alt:

miamig4ut.png

And for kicks a futuristic jersey:

miamifut7uq.png

C&C

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

you know what would be helpful?

if the topic title was "Miami Hurricanes concept" or "University of Miami concept"

I clicked on this expecting to see a Carolina Hurricanes concept.

Not me, the word "piping" immediately gave it away. :P

As for the concept, I like the idea. It's a little plain, but I see what you were trying to go for. I like the pants, but I'm not feeling the U on the helmet (although it was quite an original idea). Try adding another sleeve stripe or two to the jerseys. As for the futuristic jersey...well, I think they would look better in that than the nike garbage they wore last week.

AM.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Helmet:

miamihelmet0vo.png

On this helmet - I'm guessing that it's the front and the back...but I notice the stripes don't match up. The front view shows the orange on the right side of the helmet (if you're wearing it), but the back shows the orange on the left side. The U would have to either be on the front or the back, OR switch the colors of the U so it would work. Or perhaps it's so futuristic that the stripes switch colors at the top of the helmet ^_^

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived