If you could found a university

Bearcats

Am I allowed to pretend I am a billionaire industrialist/philanthropist, found the university and HIRE a design professional? :P I'm full of ideas, but have no skill, experience, time, etc. whatsoever regarding the nuts and bolts.

Just kidding, BTW. Well, half-kidding.

EDIT -- By "hire", I mean collaborate with someone on some ideas, knowing they would need to be in charge of execution. In other words, have that person deal with a client without getting paid, which I'm sure would be just as much fun as it sounds. :P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Am I allowed to pretend I am a billionaire industrialist/philanthropist, found the university and HIRE a design professional? :P I'm full of ideas, but have no skill, experience, time, etc. whatsoever regarding the nuts and bolts.

Just kidding, BTW. Well, half-kidding.

Why the hell not! :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Am I allowed to pretend I am a billionaire industrialist/philanthropist, found the university and HIRE a design professional?  :P  I'm full of ideas, but have no skill, experience, time, etc. whatsoever regarding the nuts and bolts.

Just kidding, BTW.  Well, half-kidding.

Thank you for your support.

P.S. Name that series of commercials!!

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Am I allowed to pretend I am a billionaire industrialist/philanthropist, found the university and HIRE a design professional?   :P   I'm full of ideas, but have no skill, experience, time, etc. whatsoever regarding the nuts and bolts.

Bartles & Jaymes

A great series of commercials!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Am I allowed to pretend I am a billionaire industrialist/philanthropist, found the university and HIRE a design professional?   :P   I'm full of ideas, but have no skill, experience, time, etc. whatsoever regarding the nuts and bolts.

Bartles & Jaymes

A great series of commercials!

The scary thing is I remember actually drinking that cr@p when I was in high school (maybe even very early college). We're showing our age, aren't we?

Contest Rules

1. Contest will start Friday December 9th and ends December 23rd at 11:59 PM. Voting begins on the 24th and ends on the 29th.

2. Only one entry per contestant and post your entry in this thread.

3. Post all questions, concerns or conflicts in this thread and I will address them

4. Winner receives a banner. Hopefully someone can help me out with this or it won't be a good banner.

Requirements:

Location (within the U.S.), colors, nickname, Primary logo, Secondary logo, Academic logo, Football uniforms

Optional:

Basketball uniforms (or any other uniforms), Tertiary logo (or other logos), Football field, basketball court, etc

Can someone please pin this?

buffalo_sig.png

Cool idea right here, might give it the ole PZero try (which is put forth with effort, but by somebody who dosen't know how to use photoshop very well.

See the posted thread above for official details.

Archived