Buy or Sell ATH Style!

Nick 1733

Buy the massive crash for two reasons. 1.) So the fans can leave happy (Yep, all 7 of those NASCAR fans can leave happy) and 2.) Tony Stewart's words from yesterday can come true.

Buy or Sell: The Chicago White Sox repeating as World Series champions.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buy the massive crash for two reasons. 1.) So the fans can leave happy (Yep, all 7 of those NASCAR fans can leave happy) and 2.) Tony Stewart's words from yesterday can come true.

Buy or Sell: The Chicago White Sox repeating as World Series champions.

Daytona has 180,00 seats, plus several thousands more in the infield. Plus, there are more people watching on TV than those watching the Indy 500. Almost all of them are NASCAR fans, buddy.

Sell. With the pariody baseball now has, it would be surprising for anyone not owned by George Steinbrenner to repeat.

Buy or sell: The Steelers will repeat and win Super Bowl XLI.

Buy or sell: The Steelers will repeat and win Super Bowl XLI.

Sell. I still like the Colts as favorites to win it all next year, even if they lose Edge. The might have won it this year if they weren't so rusty against Pittsburgh and they didn't have such an "idiot kicker".

Buy or Sell: The USA Men's ice hockey team finishes in the medals.

6uXNWAo.png

Buy or Sell US wins a Curling Medal

Buy. The USA qualified for the medal round today by beating the top team (Great Britain) which means the worst the can finish is 4th. I think they can win at least one of those game, hopefully two.

Buy or Sell: The Russian Men's Hockey Team winning gold.

6uXNWAo.png

Sell,

I think that now hes off steroids, he wont hit as well, and it will frustrate him. the only way he plays another season after this is if he gets close to Aaron, and I'm saying he wont.

Buy or Sell - Still a major injury to come for an NHLer in the Olympics

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Sell they are good but will be overshadowed bu UConn, Texas, Gonzaga and Duke

They will be a 2nd or 3rd seed

Buy or Sell Canada rebounding for Gold in Mens Hockey

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Sell they are good but will be overshadowed bu UConn, Texas, Gonzaga and Duke

They will be a 2nd or 3rd seed

Buy or Sell Canada rebounding for Gold in Mens Hockey

I'll buy that. They're too talented to get anything but gold.

Buy or Sell: Barry Bonds will break the homerun record before retiring.

Sell. You know how many people want to see Barry Bonds fail at this? My god, I haven't seen this much hating on a player in my life.

Buy or Sell: Bode Miller actually winning in his final event at the Winter Games.

Sell. You know how many people want to see Barry Bonds fail at this? My god, I haven't seen this much hating on a player in my life.

Buy or Sell: Bode Miller actually winning in his final event at the Winter Games.

Sell. I think he'll medal, but he won't win gold.

Buy or sell: LenDale White is drafted ahead of DeAngelo Williams

I'll buy. Most of the draft experts say White will go above Williams, so I'm inclined to go with what they say. Plus, White is bigger than Williams, as he has a three inch and 25-pound advantage over him. Teams like Baltimore, Arizona and Minnesota need running backs and would be in the neighborhood to get either one of these two.

Buy or sell-The following teams will finish last in their respective divisions this baseball season:

NL West: Rockies

NL Central: Reds

NL East: Marlins

AL West: Mariners

AL Central: Royals

AL East: Orioles

I'll buy. Most of the draft experts say White will go above Williams, so I'm inclined to go with what they say. Plus, White is bigger than Williams, as he has a three inch and 25-pound advantage over him. Teams like Baltimore, Arizona and Minnesota need running backs and would be in the neighborhood to get either one of these two.

Buy or sell-The following teams will finish last in their respective divisions this baseball season:

NL West: Rockies

NL Central: Reds

NL East: Marlins

AL West: Mariners

AL Central: Royals

AL East: Orioles

SELL. To buy this would require agreeing to all 6 teams, and the Orioles won't be in the cellar.

BUY OR SELL: A Villanova-UConn Big East men's hoops final.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

BUY OR SELL: A Villanova-UConn Big East men's hoops final.

I'll buy. They're the current #2 and #3 teams i nthe nation and I really don't see anyone in the bie East upsetting either of those teams in the Big East Tourney. I think UConn wins head-to-head if they do make it to the final.

Buy or Sell: Duke winning the ACC Tourney.

6uXNWAo.png

I'll buy. However Carolina has a huge following here (location of the tournament) and the game might as well be played in Chapel Hill.

Buy or Sell: Memphis making the final four.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I'll buy. However Carolina has a huge following here (location of the tournament) and the game might as well be played in Chapel Hill.

Buy or Sell: Memphis making the final four.

Duke is only 8 miles away from Chapel Hill, so it's not like there won't be any Duke fans in the building. And didn't Duke just beat UNC in Chapel Hill?

I'm gonna sell Memphis making the Final Four. They'll get derailed by a Big East team.

Buy or Sell: The Missouri Valley Conference getting 5 teams in the tournament.

Buy or Sell: The Missouri Valley Conference getting 5 teams in the tournament.

Sell...I can see the MVC getting 4 this time around. It's between SIU & Missouri St. for that last spot, IMO. Northern Iowa, Creighton, & Wichita State are locks in my book.

Buy or Sell: Tennessee will take the SEC tourney crown and find themselves with a very high seed come March Madness

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

I'll sell that one. Someone almost always sneaks up on the favorite in conference tournaments, and this year's SEC tournament will be no different. Look for LSU--a very good team no one is talking about--to take the title. The Tigers own an 88-74 victory over the Volunteers already this season.

Buy or sell: Based on citizen interest in its sports teams and sporting events, the top seven sports states in America are as follows (ranked from #1 to #7):

1. New York

2. Texas

3. Massachusetts

4. Ohio

5. Indiana

6. Pennsylvania

7. North Carolina

Buy or sell: Based on citizen interest in its sports teams and sporting events, the top seven sports states in America are as follows (ranked from #1 to #7):

1. New York

2. Texas

3. Massachusetts

4. Ohio

5. Indiana

6. Pennsylvania

7. North Carolina

SELL. New Jersey's not on that list. Though we only have two sports teams that are called "New Jersey" (that half the state doesn't support BTW), New Jerseyans avidly follow all of Philadelphia's major league teams, all of New York City's major league teams, and a wide array of minor league teams within the state's boundaries. The state contributes 10 million people to the metropolitan areas that bookend the state; without us, you're losing a lot of the fan support that put Pennsylvania and New York on that list. And I haven't even mentioned golf - we had the Open at Baltusrol 7 times and the PGA Championship there last year ... and we have the #1 ranked golf course in the world, Pine Valley. It's ranked #1 almost every year; when Pebble Beach nosed it out, it fell all the way to #2.

BUY OR SELL: Dominik Hasek has played his last NHL game.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived