South Dragons

Alphabet Man

It's not horrible... it's alright for the style it's going for, but it could've been better. I think that's my main complaint... it could've been better done with a little more attention paid to the little things that make it recognizable as a dragon (like the snout in particular).

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

they also revealed the uniforms, i caught aa glimpse of it on the news but cant find it on the net, basically its like NBA style, that is, just says Dragons across the front, no logo no both names in the uniform, but looked bit plain imo, couldnt see any red on it but apparently they have red on it somewhere

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I don't know. Wests Tigers?

It's not an uncommon abbreviation for a team name (the old Western Suburbs was referred to as Wests, South Sydney is often called Souths, etc) , so formalising that isn't too much of a stretch. But 'South' with nothing else to back it up (no full club name, no history) is just too much.

I actually like it quite a bit. They were obviously going for a minimalistic style... and, in my opinion, this is one of the better examples of said style in a pro sports application. Generally speaking, I usually find the minimalist approach too "corporate" in tone for use by a sports team. However, this works for me.

I actually like it quite a bit. They were obviously going for a minimalistic style... and, in my opinion, this is one of the better examples of said style in a pro sports application. Generally speaking, I usually find the minimalist approach too "corporate" in tone for use by a sports team. However, this works for me.

This would be true if it went with the rest of their release.

They came out spruiking that it would be the best evening's entertainment you could go to.

That every home game is an opportunity to entertain the punters.

If anything, it sounded like Vince McMahon when they first went public with the big news, the WWF was fake wrestling.

"Oh no, it's sports entertainment" he said. Same with these guys.

But without the catchy tunes, the big stars and the cool logo.

This is just dull. When everything else they promote themselves as is exciting.

If anyone's really interested, the membership pdf file has the vector version of the logo.

http://www.southdragons.com.au/site/_conte...0003-source.pdf

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I have officially adopted South Dragons as my team, one, they are St Kilda colours, two, as former South East Melbourne Magic/ Victoria Titans/ Victoria Giants fan, i have adopted the Melbourne Tigers for the past 2 or 3 seasons (well i changed when the Titans got sold and became the Giants and got rid of the national coach who now has coached premiership teams the last 3 season, and they moved to MSAC, the world's crapiest venue) in fact i am going to apply for a job there!

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived