4 Vikings charged for Love Boat incident

NJTank

Daunte Culpepper, Bryant McKinnie, Fred Smoot and Moe Williams were charged with indecent conduct, disorderly conduct and lewd or lascivious conduct, according to court papers.

If convicted, each player faces a maximum of 90 days in jail on each count.

Story

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

90 days in jail? That's it??

With all the media attention this all got, you'd think they would of gotten the death penalty.

the reason this got the media attention is because it was NFL players. Its not like this is THAT big of a deal in terms of real life. You dont think :censored: like this isnt goin on elsewhere this weekend? It was still stupid to do, but really, worse things have and will happen.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

When a man gets caught feeling up a waitress on a yacht, there's usually nothing he can do. He has to gather himself together, find a prostitute, and move on. But when teammates in the NFL gather together on a boat to feel up strippers, as well as waitresses, there's something about that togetherness that makes it feel in a way, rightful and true. We won't give up on each other. Even when we have to shovel snow for 10 hours because we're celebrities and bought our way out of jail time.

That's All State's stand.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

With all the media attention this all got, you'd think they would of gotten the death penalty.

the reason this got the media attention is because it was NFL players. Its not like this is THAT big of a deal in terms of real life. You dont think :censored: like this isnt goin on elsewhere this weekend? It was still stupid to do, but really, worse things have and will happen.

Again... it was done on a dinner cruise, with families on board, a most inappropriate place. No one seems to understand this. Morons.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Again... it was done on a dinner cruise, with families on board, a most inappropriate place. No one seems to understand this. Morons.

I totally understand it. But just because there are families aboard, I'm sure that hasnt stopped other non-nfl humans to act like this.

Dont get me wrong, I think this is a totally stupid act and they should be punished accordingly. I'm just sick of the media making a big a deal out of this as if they had killed someone on the boat.

But, sex sells, so whatever.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

If they had their own boat NFL players enough to buy their own boat, and hired their own staff then this is a non issue, but they did this on a boat with a staff they didnt hire, and the owner of the boat presed charges.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I had a feeling Culpepper was on board. I would be surpised if he actually returns to the Vikings next season with the success the Vikes having without him and all the rumors about The Nutty Professor wanting him in Arizona.

6uXNWAo.png

(Cue Theme Song)

Special Guest Stars:

133263.jpgDaunte Culpepper

302209.jpgBryant McKinnie

235244.jpgFred Smoot

1481.jpgMoe Williams

All on tonight's Love Boat...

Lyrics--

Love, exciting and new,

Come aboard.

We're expecting you.

Love, life's sweetest reward.

Let it flow,

it floats back to you.

The Love Boat

soon will be making another run.

The Love Boat promises something for everyone.

Set a course for adventure,

Your mind on a new romance.

Love won't hurt anymore

It's an open smile on a friendly shore.

It's Looooove!

Welcome aboard - It's Looooove!

I don't exactly think they deserve big punishments, but as a Vikings fan I hope Fred Smoot gets life in prison. Or at least stays in prison until he's to old to pass interfere, er um, play...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived