Arizona Cardinals Concept

Cujo

The very first thing I did was a changed the color of the facemask. It's not a retro uniform, so no gray, however I did change the cardinal's beak to a to silver/grayish color. Next, I just started the uniforms over from scratch, gave them some flashy new digits and a sleek black uniform. Well, you can see for yourself.

C&C as always. Thanks.

And yeah, since the Cardinals don't have any great players to speak of, I borrowed players from the great '93 Suns team for the jerseys. :)

proj_ari.png

6uXNWAo.png

I must say, I love the players you used for the jerseys. As for the concept, I like it a lot. The black looks great as a trim color, but not so much as a jersey color. It doesn't look horrible or anything, I just don't like the black alt for some reason. Great job...Thunder Dan would probably be the best football player ever, too. And yes, I'm saying he was the bes basketball player ever. Don't argue, I'm right.

The very first thing I did was a changed the color of the facemask. It's not a retro uniform, so no gray, however I did change the cardinal's beak to a to silver/grayish color. Next, I just started the uniforms over from scratch, gave them some flashy new digits and a sleek black uniform. Well, you can see for yourself.

C&C as always. Thanks.

And yeah, since the Cardinals don't have any great players to speak of, I borrowed players from the great '93 Suns team for the jerseys. :)

proj_ari.png

ok first off. you could of used boldin, fitz, berry, or wilson.

2nd, this screams ATLANTA FALCONS to me

I like it. Its simple on one hand, but still modern on the other.

But I will have to agree that it does remind me of the Falcons, but I think it's because of the black alt. uniform.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

But I will have to agree that it does remind me of the Falcons, but I think it's because of the black alt. uniform.

I think anything you do with the Cardinals, as long as you keep the red, white and black color scheme, will come out looking like the Falcons.

It seems like every other comment I heard when Arizona broke out the new duds for '05 were "Looks just like Atlanta!" or "They copied the Falcons!".

6uXNWAo.png

How about Boldin and Fitzgerald, there you go, you have some names. As far as the uni's, they could have been better, I would of had the beak yellow instead of gray but that's me, also, I would of used the numbers of the Cardinals as of now, looks pretty bland, and the uni's they have now are better, no offense they look good, but just pretty bland

Yeah, I guess he could have. But if that's the most constructive criticism you could come up with for a guy's concept, maybe it's best to keep your comments to yourself.

...In any case, I think the unis are pretty bland, but at least the numbers are sharp. They look like a more modern Colts. The helmet stripe is pretty sweet though, as is the use of gray for the beak. Otherwise, there's nothing spectacular that stands out about them.

i really like these, good job DC, deffently my favourite concept of yours. imo the cards look great now, but if they ever wanted to simplfy things, this is a great look to go by. i would ditch the black alt though, and just use the red unis from last year as an alt/throwback, like the charger's powder blues.

I like most of it, a good compromis between the dull originals and the current mess. However, I really don't think the flying triangles on the number font works that well, the 3 on Barkley's jersey in particular loks like the illegitimate mating of two unconnected fonts giving birth to a birth-defected 'M'. The Black pants actually lok surprisingly sharp, but I still don't like the Cards in Black jerseys.

I think anything you do with the Cardinals, as long as you keep the red, white and black color scheme, will come out looking like the Falcons.

It seems like every other comment I heard when Arizona broke out the new duds for '05 were "Looks just like Atlanta!" or "They copied the Falcons!".

Actually, the more I think about it, really the only thing that says Falcons to me is the black alt. jersey. Black is the Falcons' color, while red is the Cardinals'. Also I suggest putting the yellow back in the bird's beak. It just doesn't seem right to me the way you have it. I know yellow doesn't show up any where else, but it's one of those little oddities like the Chief's black outline that makes the uniforms unique.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

2nd, this screams ATLANTA FALCONS to me

1. You can't compare Boldin, Berry and/or Wilson with anyone from the '93 Suns. Not even Oliver Miller!

2. Maybe, just maybe the Cards look a lil like ATL because both teams have birds as macsots and wear red, white and black.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived