Cfa's new owner

IowaFan26

Hey everyone, a few people sent in applications for ownership in the CFA. So here's how it's going to work.

These people sent in applications:

the49erfan15

KCScout76

Fusebazell

What we're going to do is this.

We're gonna tell Bruno (quantumfreak) to take the rest of the year off. And Fusebazell is going to run the team at the end of the year. So that means Fusebazell is out of the running.

That leaves us with KCScout76 and the49erfan15. And in the application thread, the49erfan15 said that if he was chosen over KCScout76 that he would want KC to have the team. So, that pretty much made up the decision, I'm just a little lazy in getting it out.

So the new owner of the Kansas City Dyanmos is: KCScout76

At the end of the season, if Bruno decides he wants to come back, he's going to be given the Wisconsin franchise back and Fusebazell will become the owner of the Kansas City franchise.

So KCScout76, if you're out there, please send me an e-mail verifying that you understand this message and are ready to take over the team.

MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS: brianprice26@hotmail.com

sig09.jpg

I think the last thing we need to be thinking about is expantion. We are having enough troubles as it is. Lets get some stability first. Most likely some owners will quit after this season, so i think there will be slots open, and if they aren't, well, the NFL doesn't OK every expantion proposal... i think we should be a little more selective in that respect.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I think the last thing we need to be thinking about is expantion. We are having enough troubles as it is. Lets get some stability first. Most likely some owners will quit after this season, so i think there will be slots open, and if they aren't, well, the NFL doesn't OK every expantion proposal... i think we should be a little more selective in that respect.

Your absolutely right, JQK. Hopefully in the next off-season we will be able to consolidate a core of owners who are active board members as well as involved fantasy football types. But you're quite right JQK when you say several issues will have to be resolved first.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I dunno if we really wanna expand, but maybe. Also, I think, if Bruno comes back, then he gets Wisconsin back. However, Fuseballez is guranteed a team. If nobody quits, than KC gets forced out and Fuseballez takes the KC team. However, if a different team has an opening, then Fuse takes that team and KC keeps KC.

I will run the Dynamos the best I can and hope to keep the team next year.  What ever works best for the CFA - just want to thank everyone for your support.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• LMU locked this topic

Archived