Titans Crossed with Pat the Patriot

KCScout76

Titans_NEPatsstyle.jpg

I thought this was a cool looking logo - I have found around 300 logos this month surfing around the net. To date I have over 18,000 logos on file (on My computer).

Some college, fantasy, and various sports logos.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

A cool looking logo and no comments? :blink: Man, I must be posting the boring stuff - at least 92 members looked at it.

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

No, its a nice find, KC. I'm just not how sure I am I want to be the one to go on record saying somehting is cool when it is obviously cobbled together from two existing NFL logos. I mean, it is fairly nicely done, and a partially creative concept.

What has got you out searching the world for logos?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Astrobull has correct the location of the logo - it is from a Florida League - to me it looked like a fantasy league - I stand corrected.

I am just surfing the web gathering up logos for my next semester P.E. classes.

The kids will get teams (flag football, dodgeball, volleyball, floor hockey, etc. - we play 10 different games throughout the semester).

Just needing new logos for their teams as I have used the ones I have twice or three time through over the past 5 years. Time for some fresh stuff.

Archived