NFL Summer League

Discrim

...you could have just said you don't want me putting them on the 3D template, you know. :) These are going to be a bugger to replicate.

These are amazing. You've just kept producing different stuff.

I don't love all of them, though the Falcons I would admit to a slight crush.

The Skins, meh, I don't like the hoops, but the logo is cool.

The Blue Sox, Err Red Sox, No, right first time, Blue Sox Patriots is weird, because I think this will kill on a 3D uniform.

The Jags. I just don't like, but then, I don't like their colours anyway, so a variation on the design wasn't going to help.

All up, more creative output from the master of variation.

PS I just realised I never finished the Browns one, now I've got plenty to do to keep up.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are..... amazing. Maybe a little too Aussie Rules for my taste, but very creative. I LOVE the Falcons, Browns, Eagles, 9ers and Bears.

The only one I really have a problem with is the Packers. Now I don't agree with a lot of the Packers concepts here. They're my team, they're so historic and traditional. But I love the idea of a yellow jersey for something like this. The fonts are not agreeing with me at all though. The number font reminds me of the current Houston Aeros number font and those are terrible.

Overall, good work.

I'd had this one nearly finished yesterday, just needed to put the finishing touch on today...Texans

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Disc...exansSummer.png

I was thinking of ideas, then I decided using a halved front would be a good idea (expect more conventional halves for the Lions). I blew the logo up, and basically cut a big slice out of it to accomplish the halves.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'd had this one nearly finished yesterday, just needed to put the finishing touch on today...Texans

TexansSummer.png

I was thinking of ideas, then I decided using a halved front would be a good idea (expect more conventional halves for the Lions). I blew the logo up, and basically cut a big slice out of it to accomplish the halves.

I really like this one. All of these are so original in different ways and that's why these concepts are so great. Love the split between blue and red on this one. Definately says "Texans" to me.

well, what can I say, I got skills! ;) speakin of skills, isn't it about time for AAO to astound us again? ^_^

I'm kinda glad somebody else said it first so I figured it wasn't the screen. the Giants' red does look a little off, mero. a tad orangeish.

2016cubscreamsig.png

well, what can I say, I got skills! ;) speakin of skills, isn't it about time for AAO to astound us again? ^_^

I'm kinda glad somebody else said it first so I figured it wasn't the screen. the Giants' red does look a little off, mero. a tad orangeish.

try Refresh, I fixed it, but saved it as the same file name.

Also made the blue a little lighter, more in line with your original.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

back again...please believe :D

you're listenin to W-SCR, Da Scrimmage Line on Discrimihater Radio! next caller, please...

caller: aucc...you got them new Summer League joints?...aucc?

Parrot? that you? anyways, we do happen to have somethin new from the Summer League...one the ones, them Denver Broncos!

BroncosSummer.png

yeah...freshness from the Rocky Mountain League...the helmet striping moves to the shoulders, and the full body bronco's on the sleeves....uh ohh...my intern just handed me some mo freshness! hot off the iron, the Minnesota Vikings!

VikingsSummer.png

the big V, Vike style. nuf said.

enjoy, and a big round to my old runnin mate, the parrot!

2016cubscreamsig.png

I love all these concepts. I always thought it would be coome to have some kinda football in the summer. I had an idea of maybe taking the best players from each division and then have like 8 divisional teams. How bout the Buc's are they commin up soon?

Off topic - One thing that botheres me about that 3D template is how both shoulders are shaped differently.

Archived