What's wrong

NickNickNick

Well, I'm not certain that's accurate...but, you could certainly make a buck on ebay if you posted that info with a pic of the Leetchmeister in his 1999 jersey.

Or, quite possibly in a Bruins jersey. Say it was from 1970.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

You think people won't notice the solid red collar w/ laces? Hmm.... :rolleyes:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I'm not quite sure the NHL had a website in 1994

Wow. Good catch. Never saw that.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Actually, I think that NHL.com opened in either 1994 or 1995. However, they definitely didn't use that logo for it.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I think this shows Mess was the captain...

cup_1994.jpg

and just for kicks and giggles here's the E-Bay guy's photo that he "claims" was from 1994 along with an actual 1994 photo so you can see the differences.

03_1.JPG

game7_celebrates_1994.jpg

I personally think the 1994 version was better.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Don't forget the helmet sticker! Rangers in block blue in 1994. NYR wasn't used until 1997 when the blue shirts unveiled their third jerseys.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Why would you pay 5 bucks for that photo? If you really want it, save it to your hard drive and print it out.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived