MLB Sigs

LEWJ

I like them. Simple, effective, nice. Well played, sir. Well played.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I Really like these. It's simple without being boring. The striping adds just enough depth so that they're nice to look at without being too busy or too dull. Great work.

If you need your sig more busy, surely you could just replace the white background with a dimmed cityscape or photo of the ballpark or something.

This will be part of my sig during the summer.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

• 2 months later...

completely finished w/ MLB sigs. I've also added most Retro MLB.

(Feel free to use)

C&C Please

I am taking requests 24/7.

Feel free to ask for Non-sports, diff. leagues, diff. teams, diff. logos, updates, or something else. Thanks

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

those look great. the marlins one is a little redundant, saying marlins twice. i would like to see the fish alone on the left side, but im pretty sure nobody will be liking the marlins this year anyway.

those look great. the marlins one is a little redundant, saying marlins twice. i would like to see the fish alone on the left side, but im pretty sure nobody will be liking the marlins this year anyway.

the marlins one is the only one I was really iffy on, I agree.

(I'm going to attempt to fix it)

Lose the copyright notice. It's distracting and kinda silly seeing as you didn't get permission to use the copyrighted MLB logos in the first place.

i'm not going to redo all of them just to get rid of that little line. You wouldn't use them anyway, so if you have nothing good to say don't say it at all.

Lose the copyright notice. It's distracting and kinda silly seeing as you didn't get permission to use the copyrighted MLB logos in the first place.

i'm not going to redo all of them just to get rid of that little line. Thanks for the C&C though.

Archived