AstroBowl III

TBGKon

Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce a partnership between myself and chief103182 in which has resulted in...

AstroBowlIII.png

The rules are as follows:

1. You are to re-create a set of NEW logos, uniforms, and wordmarks for any team in the video game "Blitz: The League". Teams can be found at BlitzLeague.com. You may also submit entries for the historical/inactive teams mentioned in the game (Detroit Mechanics, New York Shamrocks, Los Angeles Lightning, Chicago Scouts).

2. Submit your entry (logo, wordmark, and uniforms) in this thread. All items must be present for your entry to be valid.

3. 1 entry per CCSLC member will be allowed, no more than ONE.

4. Entries are due no later than 5 p.m. on February 4th. Voting will commence soon after that.

5. Please do not post your concept in it's own thread. If you'd like to, post it in a thread after voting is over.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Good Luck to all!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
85 views and no responses yet, I know theres a few interested, feel free to ask any questions if needed.

I'm in...

What if more than one persson picks the same team?

It is recommended that no team be used more than once, but if it does happen, no big deal.

This will sound really weird. I may actually enter this considering the fact that I own Blitz:The League for Xbox,so I kinda got an idea of what all the current unis look like. Just wondering,you know how you can create custom teams on the game? Well could we design up a set for our Blitz:The League custom team,mine would be the Las Vegas Ligers. Its just a question,Ill probobly still enter regardless.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

here goes

reign.jpg

The way this game was advertised, it looked like a cross between GTA and Madden. Is this an accurate description? Or is it just a football game that couldn't afford NFL lisencing?

It's neither. It really isn't a cross of GTA and Madden, the Campaign mode let's you play the games, bet on your games, and training where you can work out or take steroids. They could afford the NFL license, but EA got exclusive rights to make NFL games so they aren't allowed to.

Question: can I ask for C&C in another thread on the board? Or is that not allowed?

I knew I forgot something. No,you may not post your concept in another thread. I will add this to the rules, feel free to post in your own thread after the contest is over.

PS: I boldfaced it so it wouldnt be missed as members scroll the thread

Not doing my actual homework has never been so worth it....sorry if it's really big

**note: the wordmark is the "Chicago Marauders" included in the primary logo. I just forgot to make it separately.

MaraudersConcept3.png

Edit: I noticed I had different shades of black in there, so I fixed that. I also made a separate wordmark.

Oh No! Copperplatte! :P

If you don't know what I'm talking about, Click here

Unless the Blue Jackets' number font is Copperplate(it does look that way now), I didn't use it. Regardless, I didn't use it intentionally. It looks good for a number font IMO though, although it is overused. The wordmark font is called Demonize.

Oh No! Copperplatte! :P

If you don't know what I'm talking about, Click here

Unless the Blue Jackets' number font is Copperplate(it does look that way now), I didn't use it. Regardless, I didn't use it intentionally. It looks good for a number font IMO though, although it is overused. The wordmark font is called Demonize.

I wasn't belittling your concept, sorry if you felt I was.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived