Toronto Raptors logo concept

ninersdd

yyyyoshi!!!

aaanywho, its a very..different concept...i'm not so sure Yoshi is a raptor, hes kind of a little happy dinosaur.. At least you have the right colors..

Hey, with his egg throw, and headbutt, he could be a tough dino.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Interesting idea, but I think Yoshi would more likely eat the basketball instead of throwing it. Of course, then he could spit fireballs at the opponents (if my vague Mario recollections serve me right). :P

Actually its kind of along the idea I had for a Blues concept-just replace the Blues jerseys with Peoria Rivermen ones. (If half the roster started the the year in Peoria and just played a significant role in defeating Calgary, then I think it would work). :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Interesting idea, but I think Yoshi would more likely eat the basketball instead of throwing it. Of course, then he could spit fireballs at the opponents (if my vague Mario recollections serve me right). :P

Actually its kind of along the idea I had for a Blues concept-just replace the Blues jerseys with Peoria Rivermen ones. (If half the roster started the the year in Peoria and just played a significant role in defeating Calgary, then I think it would work). :P

Actually, he uses tounge grab, egg throw, and headbutt

BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

All that I did was copy an image online, replace the egg with a basketball, and change the boots from blue to purple. (This Yoshi was already colored red, not the traditional green)

BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

Archived