Arsenal concept

gordie_delini

So this is an Arsenal concept, using a style not anywhere in use, by Nike. There are pro vent mesh panels strategically placed in order to provide maximum air flow, and the jersey is made of DriFit material to wick away sweat from the player's skin (have I read too many of these technology specs?) Anyway, c&c welcome.

Arsenal-new-tech.gif

OD_Signature.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice concept. Even more interesting is your pro vent mesh panel ideas. (Aren't those little eye-catching tags with all that manufacturer's B.S. that come with the jersey just so cool?!)

Did Arsenal officially establish that they would use that specific Emirates logo next year, or are you merely fantasizing?

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Very nice concept. Even more interesting is your pro vent mesh panel ideas. (Aren't those little eye-catching tags with all that manufacturer's B.S. that come with the jersey just so cool?!)

Did Arsenal officially establish that they would use that specific Emirates logo next year, or are you merely fantasizing?

actually, emirates is supposedly getting a new logo which arsenal will feature on their kits...so yes, this is just fantasizing.

OD_Signature.jpg

I like it, very fresh. Love your work, man....

maybe you should apply at nike or adidas when you finish school. My brother has a friend that works on designing shoes at adidas. I applied 4 years ago, but honestly, I wasn't ready talent wise, but I think its up your ally.

I like it, very fresh. Love your work, man....

maybe you should apply at nike or adidas when you finish school. My brother has a friend that works on designing shoes at adidas. I applied 4 years ago, but honestly, I wasn't ready talent wise, but I think its up your ally.

you know its funny you should mention that - i'll be applying for a nike summer internship here pretty soon....it's my plan to go to work for nike, hopefully, when i get out of college, especially since it's here in oregon

OD_Signature.jpg

The Arsenal kit is nice (Go Gunners!). But that Juventus kit is ridiculously good. Wow, that's nice.

It's people like you that make it so :censored: hard for people like me to win the contests around here... :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'll be honest, I don't know who any of these teams are. I've heard of Juventus though(and obviously I know Barcelona etc. have teams). Anyways, I really like the 2nd Emirates one...I'm kinda a sucker for blue and yellow. The Barcelona ones are pretty awesome as well(again, blue and yellow). Overall, great work. I'm really digging these, although I have no basis to judge whether these are upgrades or not.

Would love to see you keep going with this. Juventus and PSG are great.

Personally would love to see what Norwich City FC might look like were Nike to ever sponsor the team. Then again...they've been so bad lately...I don't think most mom and pop stores would want to sponsor them. Usually yellow top with green trim, green stripes at home. Green top, yellow trim, green shorts at home (though at the moment they're using a bi-hue green vertical stripe away kit and I've seen white in the past).

Moreso I think people are looking for the other major clubs. Myself included.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

another addition:  Celtic of Glasgow...you'll never walk alone!

Celtic-new-tech.gif

Hail Hail!

I'd buy those hoops in a heartbeat! Terrific job keeping traditionalists happy with only very slight hints of black. I'd love to see what the socks would look like (please, give them hoops, too; none of that Nike bull :censored: with either the swoosh or the crest on it).

As for the away kit, I would have made the crest the same colors as the top, like what Celtic usually does; the outline and text in forest green, the fill in yellow.

And have you tried HQFL.dk? Excellent library or vector football logos. It's just that the Celtic crest you used looks a little sketchy. Maybe it's just me?

Also, where do you get all these number fonts you've used? I'd love to have those resources.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

And have you tried HQFL.dk? Excellent library or vector football logos. It's just that the Celtic crest you used looks a little sketchy. Maybe it's just me?

Also, where do you get all these number fonts you've used? I'd love to have those resources.

That crest is actually from HQFL.dk - however, it's different that the one you'll see there - i've modified it to be exactly as the crest is on the actual kit - i have two of them and this is what the crest on the kit looks like (check it out at kitbag.com or other soccer kit retailers). It's 100% authentic Bhoys. The font I've used here is custom - the numbers are vector graphics and the nameplate is as close to frutiger as one will get.

OD_Signature.jpg

If the Arsenal jersey looked anywhere near that, I'd be overjoyed.

I'm assuming Man U is to come, which I look forward to, along with PSV.

However, if you're willing to throw something together for me, seeing how Derby County would look in those would be pretty neat, I must admit

Archived